FSC Sign-Ups August 6th - 31st...

faerylvr

I posted below that others had used it and posted in the personal reading exchange and also if you look in the spreads where it is at there is some conversation about it... thanks for joining.

TomTom

Please cancel my wish to participate.

It is better that I get acquainted with the Faeries first.

Thanks

TomTom

faerylvr

TomTom said:
Please cancel my wish to participate.

It is better that I get acquainted with the Faeries first.

Thanks

TomTom

Maybe next round... they are a lot of fun and I know you will enjoy them once you know them.

Jewel

Sorry I won't make this round due to work, but I should be ready to go for next round!

goldnchyl

I posted below that others had used it and posted in the personal reading exchange and also if you look in the spreads where it is at there is some conversation about it... thanks for joining.
10 Hours Ago 08:47

Duh, I get it. I don't know why that wasn't registering before. Nice spread. I look forward to using it.

faerylvr

No problem... I think it looks more complicated than it really is.

Kahlie

Well... it's a powerful spread, I can attest to that... First I thought I was going to join in as I do not have a dilemma... now I'm thinking that maybe by the time this round starts I will have one ;)

So join me in. I'm on a short holiday from 8th till 14th, but, that shouldn't keep me from completing this round in time.

Kahlie

faerylvr

Hi darling... it is so nice to see you and I am glad you have decided to join us... besided someone can always do a general reading and see what dilemma is out there that you just aren't seeing ;)

I am glad to have you here.

faerylvr

Jewel said:
Sorry I won't make this round due to work, but I should be ready to go for next round!

Whatever :D lol... all the way until the end of August and you still can't do it... we'll see you next round, but don't forget to lurk in the thread and add your two cents.

Jewel

faerylvr said:
Whatever :D lol... all the way until the end of August and you still can't do it... we'll see you next round, but don't forget to lurk in the thread and add your two cents.
Like I could help myself *LOL* No serisouly, come late August I should have a pretty slow end of the year so I will have ample time then to participate in the the FSC rounds, and create mischief in other threads. I sooooooo need a vacation right now, and it is going to get worse before it gets better, no hope for it. But I am hanging in there strong, so don't you worry about me. I swim through this muck every year around July and August.