January FSC

faerylvr

Hi there. I am opening the sign up thread for the January FSC... however I have not quite finished the spread... so if you want to wait that is fine. I will have it done by Saturday... if you are feeling daring and just want to get your name on the list, then by all means sign up now. Spread is now posted, so there is no need to feel daring to sign up. I am looking forward to seeing you all there . Sign ups will close on January 6th and partners posted. Readings can begin anytime after that. Please remember that readings and feedback must be done by the end of January. Thanks.

A few reminders (yes I have edited to add these because I am still new to hosting circles)...

The Faery Seekers Circle is specifically for the Froud Faeries and no other decks should be used.

As always should you or your partner want to use a different spread, and that is agreeable to both of you, please use whatever you feel comfortable with... (but imho... you should try my spread for the month :D )

Faery Kisses,

Faerylvr

faerylvr

Spread

As The Wheel Turns by Faerylvr

As we begin the new year by the standard calendar it is a time for reflection and movement. It reminded me of a wheel, moving forward yet bringing with it the road we have already traveled. I know this looks like a lot of cards, but really as the faeries begin to talk with you, it turns out to maybe be not enough. Have fun with your partner and your faeries as you reflect on where you have been, where you are, where you are going, and what it is that holds it all together.

Emotional Physical Spiritual

…..1…………….4……………..7…..
…..2…………….5……………..8…..
…..3…………….6……………..9…..

…..10…………..11……………..12

Row 1: What you worked on last year: Emotional, Physical, Spiritual

Row 2: Where you are as the New Year begins: Emotional, Physical, Spiritual

Row 3: What you need to work on this year: Emotional, Physical, Spiritual

Underlying Row: The constant for each thread (that which holds what you worked on, where you are, and what you still need to work on together): Emotional, Physical, Spiritual

faerylvr

Partners

Partners will be posted here on January 6th...

We had 9 people sign up so I went with groups of 3...

Group 1

Kahlie reads for Pook
Pook reads for Moderndayruth
Moderndayruth reads for Kahlie

Group 2

Faunabay reads for franniee
franniee reads for tabi
tabi reads for Faunabay

Group 3

Grip reads for Keavy
Keavy reads for Liralen
Liralen reads for Grip Dellabonte

Have fun... please let both myself and your partners know by pm if you are not going to be able to participate for the month... remember both reading and feedback by the end of January... we're off...

Kahlie

faerylvr said:
if you are feeling daring and just want to get your name on the list, then by all means sign up now.

Daring me? Never....

I figured I should have posted only that and then see if you decide to put me down on the list... however, on slightly longer consideration I decied to say 'I sign up' officially ;)

Thanks for all the hard work!

:heart:

Kahlie

faerylvr

I would have put you on the list... mwhahahahahaha....

faunabay

I'm up for it now. This looks like a very indepth spread for the new year. Good job faerylvr! :*

faerylvr

faunabay said:
I'm up for it now. This looks like a very indepth spread for the new year. Good job faerylvr! :*

I am so glad you are joining us... I have missed your wicked sense of humor...

The spread came to me in a dream... so in depth it is... I have tried it a couple of time for myself and others. It works really well for me... so I wanted to share it. Thank you.

Pook

OK, I'm in.

I daresay, I would have felt daring enough to join had I popped in sooner.

Sometimes, a little bit of daring is necessary with these crazy faeries. ;)

faerylvr

Welcome Pook... daring is good for the soul... thanks for stopping by now though.

franniee

OK I am game... i got this deck for Christmas. :D I'll give it a shot. :heart:

thank you