Two of Wands doing funny things - does it mean something?

Kgirl

Interesting... But yeah, what we know for now is that for one thing the card's definitely about the trip in relation to the men... Then the free wand would represent the man that's coming with you. But, what kind of choice would you make about him? That's what baffles me, since the card's about making a choice...

Well it would be a choice about whether to stay professional or whether to muddy the waters and let something else develop. I am probably scared the temptation too.

It's interesting ... I don't know ... the questions help me though :)

kx5

Then the card could probably be urging you to make up your mind about this before going on the trip, so as not to be caught by surprise, or so as not to be unprepared about something that potentially interests and/or intimidates you. Also, was the reading you mentioned earlier about either one of these men? Or was the querent/quesited someone completely irrelevant?

Hope I helped, but keep in mind that this is just my two cents... I'd love to see if others agree with this. The Two of Wands keeps confusing me even if I think we've reached a consensus. You can try clarifying what the card wants to tell you yourself, or keep an eye out for other cards that are trying to catch your attention (they may act as clarifiers and 'confirm' in a way your suspicions, if you're on the right interpreting path), or keep an eye on the Two of Wands itself and its future appearances.

Kgirl

Then the card could probably be urging you to make up your mind about this before going on the trip, so as not to be caught by surprise, or so as not to be unprepared about something that potentially interests and/or intimidates you. Also, was the reading you mentioned earlier about either one of these men? Or was the querent/quesited someone completely irrelevant?

Hope I helped, but keep in mind that this is just my two cents... I'd love to see if others agree with this. The Two of Wands keeps confusing me even if I think we've reached a consensus. You can try clarifying what the card wants to tell you yourself, or keep an eye out for other cards that are trying to catch your attention (they may act as clarifiers and 'confirm' in a way your suspicions, if you're on the right interpreting path), or keep an eye on the Two of Wands itself and its future appearances.

Yes the reading was about one of the men. Good food for thought. Really appreciate your input :)

kx5

That's it! Then look for the meaning of the Two of Wands in relation to this particular man. It should work that way :)

Kgirl

That's it! Then look for the meaning of the Two of Wands in relation to this particular man. It should work that way :)

Yes that is what I was thinking too ... thanks for the exchange of ideas and helping me explore this a little more :)