Page of swords over and over again!?

tarot_lover009

Hi,

I keep getting the Page of Swords either flying out or appearing in the spread every time I ask about a certain person, (also having this happen with the 6 cup but not as much now). I met this person online, he was actually on Britains Got Talent and i found him on twitter and have spoken to him quite abit over the last few days. Duno if its helps but he lives alone and has gone through bad marriage (now single) and there is abit of an age gap. It just is puzzling me, i have never liked the page of swords, and any help to spread some light on it would be helpful! I have also tried laying clarifying cards/another spread about the page of swords but the cards that came up are the knight of wands, two of pentacles, two of cups and then the two of wands. When i have done spreads on him in the past, one time its all cards like ten of cups, two of cups and then the next time like the day after its stuff like the moon, 9 swords, 9 wands and then i ll email him and it ll go back to the postive cards. but back to the page of swords, i m have heard that it could mean "spying", making me think he is maybe stalking my profile on Twitter? but have also heard that it could mean an message? my first thought was maybe he is someone who puts logic before emotion (cus its a sword) but there is feelings there, but that could be applied to most sword cards so im not sure.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi tarot_lover009,

Per the Forum Posting Rules (click), you must provide interpretations for all cards you've listed. Until you do so, others are not allowed to try to help you by providing their interpretations.

Aeclectic is a learning forum and the best way to learn is to try. :)

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

tarot_lover009

Sorry :) forgot to include them,
My intrepretations for cards mentioned are as follows:

Page of swords - (which is the card i m asking about, not the others) have heard that it could mean "spying", making me think he is maybe stalking my profile on Twitter? but have also heard that it could mean an message? my first thought was maybe he is someone who puts logic before emotion (cus its a sword) but there is feelings there, but that could be applied to most sword cards so im not sure.

6 of cups- i remind him of an ex?

knight of wands, two of pentacles, two of cups and then the two of wands as clarifying cards- two of cups, that we "clicked" straight away, knight of wands, a message or just a fling/player especially with the two of pentacles and two of wands? but these really didnt help me understand the page of swords anymore.

ten of cups, two of cups,moon, 9 swords, 9 wands- sometimes he is feeling "loved up" but then he puts up a front to defend himself from getting hurt (9 wands) due to the pass hurt (9 swords)/ any deep rooted psychological problems as a result of his bad marriage (moon)..or maybe abit bi-polar as sometimes the readings are really good full of cups, then hte next time back to swords and then back to cups.

rwcarter

In the future, if you think that other cards are needed to provide context, then if you mention them, you have to interpret them. If you only wish to focus on a particular card, only mention that card.

PS can mean a message. Depending on how many times you've asked about him and over what period of time, any message from should've been received. So the PS could be jumping out of the deck and constantly appearing in spreads to say, "Get the message" instead of saying, "You will get a message."

Rodney

tarot_lover009

Okies thank you for clearing that up :)

Thanks :), I have never thought of the P of S in that way, it does make sense what you are saying :), think my tarot cards are finally losing it with me asking similar questions :)

Thanks again!

danieljuk

with regards to the "spying" meaning of this card, it could be someone who is a wonderful communicator, tweeting all the time about interesting things but they might be very different from their portray of themselves in real life to Twitter. They could be great at writing and communicating but there might be a negative that they are different to their written portrayal (maybe in a catfish type way). They always say you should be careful with the personal details you trust with the Page of Swords, they can be immature and use it against you in future.

good things about the POS - wonderful communicator / writer. They might be full of energy, tweeting all the time about different things. Wonderful curiosity and written ideas, loves chatting and debating!

bad things about the POS - are they all written words and not who they seem exactly? are they to be trusted? like all Pages they can be immature and childlike.