Mood and Depression

Falcor

I would suggest you stones from my personal experience. I hope it'll help.
1.Yellow calcite
2.Rose quartz
3.Stichtite
4.Labradoryte

CosmicBeing

I will always recommend kyanite. That does wonders for me for everything.

It realigns the chakras, cleanses chakras, cleanses the aura, and it even cleanse itself.

It's absolutely amazing.

How I use it is in the morning I hold onto the kyanite and pray to it.

EmpyreanKnight

I would recommend grounding stones that target the root chakra first, black or red stones like obsidian, garnet, tourmaline, hematite, etc. just so you can get balance and stability first. There are many excellent grounding techniques and meditations you can use.

Then you may get green or pink stones that boosts the heart chakra, like prehnite, green aventurine, rose quartz, jade, etc. This would ensure that the 4th chakra runs at its optimum, help you regain peace ansd serenity, and keep your emotions from running out of hand. That's why your aquamarine and peridot are very nice too.

Bottomline though: we have different crystals that we are attuned to, that stabilizes us , gives us peace and keeps our feet on the ground. These are just suggestions, so you may want to test if the energies of these crystals matches yours before you purchase them.

Btw I've worked a lot with gold sheen obsidian, almandine garnet, and prehnite, and they definitely help when I feel out of sorts.