My faery heart...

Satori

I pulled out my trusty ol' FO and was talking with my faeries about the newly released Heart of Faery with it, and I'm sort of embarrassed to tell you all this story, but it is truly what happened and I think you will all understand. I asked my funny little Troops what they were thinking about the new kid in town HOF. I wondered if they liked them, and would they all play nice together.

I pulled the Piper. I immediately knew this was business as usual. I mean The Piper pipes...no big deal. And for me, in my deck, he isn't about a big announcement usually, he sort of stays in the background all the time. His is a gentle and sort of dependable feeling...so I knew that this was just no big deal. Next Fae up, Unity. And then the next one up after Unity was Losgunna.

As these realizations were hitting me, the Piper was playing and I think that embedded in the music was a lot of the message, and that part of it was keeping me relaxed. I'm a singer and so music is important to me. It is like food, need music to live. The Piper sort of falls out of my deck and I think, ok put something on that is True Music, something Soulful.

And it hit me. This was only a new thing to me, and to my pals on AT. These faeries well they all knew each other!!! They've known each other since the beginning. I was the one trying to learn how to fit the "new" ones in with my old buddies, and well, truth be told my new buddies already knew about me too. I was the only one out of the loop. :bugeyed:
Boy did I feel stupid. But that didn't last long, because I was having my DNA rewritten, literally.

Unity was the one doing the talking here. And boy what a lesson. I was being given Unity as a new tool. Unity is a Talking Stick for me now, a Shaman's Talking Stick. Because this was a rite of passage, a special time for me, I was being allowed to see Unity in a new form. The ball of light at the top of the Wand was now looking like two hands cupped around the light. I saw thumbs there at the front of the ball of light, and the hands were there holding the ball and I knew that this was me holding Unity in a new way, learning about the Fae and myself in a new way.

Unity was explaining that now that I was ready to meet the larger community I would need Unity as a sort of partner, so that if ever there was a breakdown in communication, my holding Unity would put me in a space where I would be able to Hear the Fae and find my way through the Voices.
I will see the path through the Forest.

And, gulp, if I were ready, I could sort of hold Unity in my own energy field, and the Wand would sort of become part of my spine....and the ball sit in my head like a new chakra, and the horns my new horns....gives me the shivers to think about it, not sure I am ready although Losgunna says I am.

Losgunna being here is a comfort to me. She has this sort of readiness to move forward, she is almost tired of waiting for me to get on with things and really immerse myself in the Gifts I am being offered here. She is pretty much telling me that this should have happened a long time ago. She says that I should have looked further into the deck for her friends, that they've always been there if I had only taken the time to see. She is going to be showing me some things with the HOF, and she has some kind of urgency to get on with it, but says she'll adjust to my pace, and Unity is pretty much the boss with Losgunna my tour guide. (Interesting to note as I went through HOF the first time I was very aware of Losgunna with me. Very strange, and I am dead serious here, but I kept thinking of Losgunna.)

What I know now is that my Troops are sort of my honor guard and the HOF are more like runners who will be doing work and showing me deeper ways to connect with the information, which is why they don't tell their names right up front. The attunement for Faery happens with the FO and the HOF are a different kind of fae, sort of like a more active principal....can't quite put into words yet.

Perhaps the most profound reading I've ever done myself, bar none. This was a big reading for me. I'm still a little bit shaky thinking about it, and about how it felt.

faunabay

That is amazing Satori!! Gave me shivers (in a good way)!!

The faeries are beyond our world and sometimes they truely show us things we didn't imagine we could even know or experience! It sounds like you got the deep immersion treatment! How wonderful!

Satori

thanks FB. I'm still getting more out of the reading. Still looking at Unity and it is interesting to me that a number 1 he is coming forward now to lead me to a new level. Also interesting that my Troops are not in any way stepping down, I really feel it, they are my front level so to speak and the HOF fae are like the ones who will be out fetching and doing the work. Interesting too that their names are their jobs...and that is how it felt for me when I was being shown what they'll do for me.

I actually have been having a new shift my fae anyway, the FO Troops and now it seems we go deeper still. My shadow card gave me the shivers...Singer of Initiation. So I knew this was big.

I do read this deck for my clients, but I'm wondering if this is about making this my primary tool. Unity comes forward to be the unifying factor between the two decks, and to show me I can do this.

I often wear the different head dresses that I love on some of the Fae...Like the one on Nelys. I've worn her headress, and the Singers, I've worn them to on my head or superimposed on my body!!! But to integrate Unity into my nervous system, in an intuitive way. Very interesting.

I've been having vertigo for a few weeks now. And it is clearing up...and I'm wondering if my vertigo has anything to do with this reading. I keep telling people around me, my clients and friends, that when we are bringing in new gifts, raising our energy and pulling in something new from the Universe we have these times of illness or feel like we are taking a step back. And then suddenly whoooosh, that clears and we have some kind of new energy or awareness...a gift in place.

But when it is happening for me, I don't often realize it or catch it. I'm on the verge of several big new changes in my life, and I've turned toward some new stuff and opportunities, and wham I get the vertigo. Healing crisis, but this stuff is personal or psycho-spiritual. Apparently you can have psycho-spiritual healing crises. And I am caring for my dying sister...so the new deck was a welcome diversion. I mean, who doesn't want to ignore that kind of pain? And suddenly it overwhelms you and suddenly you are in a conversation with your fae over it.

Just interesting to me that the reading comes when these other things are happening. So some kind of connection exists.

faunabay

Satori said:
I often wear the different head dresses that I love on some of the Fae...Like the one on Nelys. I've worn her headress, and the Singers, I've worn them to on my head or superimposed on my body!!! But to integrate Unity into my nervous system, in an intuitive way. Very interesting.
I really, really like this idea. I've never tried that before, but as soon as I read you had done it, it was kind of like - well why didn't I think of that? LOL Sounds very interesting and very eye opening too!

Satori said:
I've been having vertigo for a few weeks now. And it is clearing up...and I'm wondering if my vertigo has anything to do with this reading. I keep telling people around me, my clients and friends, that when we are bringing in new gifts, raising our energy and pulling in something new from the Universe we have these times of illness or feel like we are taking a step back. And then suddenly whoooosh, that clears and we have some kind of new energy or awareness...a gift in place.

But when it is happening for me, I don't often realize it or catch it. I'm on the verge of several big new changes in my life, and I've turned toward some new stuff and opportunities, and wham I get the vertigo. Healing crisis, but this stuff is personal or psycho-spiritual. Apparently you can have psycho-spiritual healing crises. And I am caring for my dying sister...so the new deck was a welcome diversion. I mean, who doesn't want to ignore that kind of pain? And suddenly it overwhelms you and suddenly you are in a conversation with your fae over it.

Just interesting to me that the reading comes when these other things are happening. So some kind of connection exists.
You can, very easily have a spiritual healing crisis! Sometimes it's the old dying off to make room for the new. Sometimes it's the old trying to hold on and not wanting to die off.

I had a dream the other night that was very, very intense. I was in the process of leaving "something" going somewhere new. But it wasn't just moving my home or job. It was a much bigger move. Well my heart was literally physically breaking in the dream. You know that feeling that you can't even breath because your heart doesn't think it can stand the heart break? That's what I was feeling in the dream. I was leaving things behind that was literally breaking my heart to leave. Even in the dream, as I fell to my knees from the ache, I knew something was about to happen. My heart was either going to literally break into pieces and I would die, or it would transform into "something" new. I awoke before it could happen but the dream has strongly stuck with me!

I feel I was in the process of a spiritual awakening, but whether I was able to go through it or not???? I'm not sure. So maybe some of your vertigo was your subconscious holding on to whatever was ready to go. But when you got these new fae they helped you truely let it go. So your vertigo is leaving you????? Just a thought. :)

And yes, it's much easier to notice certain aspects in other people isn't it? LOL I'm really good about giving advice to my massage clients, but when it's me I have a hard time acknowledging the exact same thing in myself. :D

Satori

Yes, I agree. Hard to take your own advice. I suffer from that myself. Great dream though and I agree with you, but further than that I think you might check in to see if you actually did finish the process. Even though you woke up before you saw the end, there is a very good chance the shift occurred. You don't often get to that point and have everything just stop. Think of the physics, once an object is put into motion it will continue unless something gets in the way....

You could say to your body/mind/spirit I accept the new gifts coming in for me. I accept the changes foretold in my dream state and I am ready now to accept my greatness, my light and my path. You are a Lightworker after all, and your ability to work with others and heal others of course will mean tunings and tweakings for yourself.

I think the Faeries Oracle is really a chakra deck in disguise. I always have. I think this is a great healing energy tool, and I do think the new deck supports that.

I was thinking that those of us who have spent years with the first deck and now have the second one will actually be doing much different work with it than others who start with HOF. Now hear what I said...not better work, but different work.

Another thing about my reading. I woke up today thinking I never should have posted it, that people are thinking "she ain't all that" and that of course you can give yourself good readings....yadayada. And I was thinking that maybe I was wrong....fear and doubt creeping in and me not wanting to claim my gifts or my power.

I remembered what Shell Oracle said: "What other people think of you is none of your business." Which I think was originally said by Eleanor Roosevelt, but in the first person.

Chronata

Wow! Don't know what else to say other than...how Fabulous!

You are being given a truly wonderful gift in Unity.

I guess you should start setting up your summer home in the Otherworld now!

faunabay

Satori said:
Yes, I agree. Hard to take your own advice. I suffer from that myself. Great dream though and I agree with you, but further than that I think you might check in to see if you actually did finish the process. Even though you woke up before you saw the end, there is a very good chance the shift occurred. You don't often get to that point and have everything just stop. Think of the physics, once an object is put into motion it will continue unless something gets in the way....
I've been thinking the same thing. Even though I don't know for sure I do somehow feel it was completed! I had another dream last night about leaving something I loved! I went back this time though. Something is definitely shifting with me big time!!!

Satori said:
You could say to your body/mind/spirit I accept the new gifts coming in for me. I accept the changes foretold in my dream state and I am ready now to accept my greatness, my light and my path. You are a Lightworker after all, and your ability to work with others and heal others of course will mean tunings and tweakings for yourself.
This seems very important to me! You've passed on a message for me here! This sparked a big light in me when I read it! :heart:

Satori said:
I was thinking that those of us who have spent years with the first deck and now have the second one will actually be doing much different work with it than others who start with HOF. Now hear what I said...not better work, but different work.
I've been thinking the same thing. Those of us who've worked with the FO for years have that experience under our belt. We've been pre-trained! LOL (for want of a better word)
Satori said:
Another thing about my reading. I woke up today thinking I never should have posted it, that people are thinking "she ain't all that" and that of course you can give yourself good readings....yadayada. And I was thinking that maybe I was wrong....fear and doubt creeping in and me not wanting to claim my gifts or my power.

I remembered what Shell Oracle said: "What other people think of you is none of your business." Which I think was originally said by Eleanor Roosevelt, but in the first person.
Even if others think it's hokey I definitely don't!! And it looks like Chronata agrees with me! And in our small discussion here you've pointed out quite a few things I needed to hear. I also probably wouldn't have said anything about my dream either. So just stop those fear and doubt thoughts...banish them! You were meant to post this and I (and others) were meant to read and hear it! :heart:

BodhiSeed

Satori, I hope you don't regret any of your posts - I find them beautiful and full of encouragement. As I was reading them, I saw you opening a box with a gift, and then after acknowledging that gift, realizing their was another box to open, with another gift, and another box, and yet another and another... I think your reading will be like this as time marches on.:heart:

inanna_tarot

wow Satori!! What an experience and thank you every so much for sharing it!

I was sitting here getting ready to do my FSC reading, and I did think about the new HOF and Losgunna popped out of the pack... so I can see how it will be a jumping deeper into Faery, deeper into it all. Sometimes the way to truly know someone is through their friends, as they see the good and bad in someone and still love them. I think the HoF will also be doing that, showing us hidden depths to the FO, but also that the more is definitely merrier with the HoF.

But what do i know.. i dont have the HoF deck LOL.

Satori

Oh bodhi, that is lovely, what a great image. I don't regret it, just for a minute this morning had one of those moments. I carried the cards around with me today. Didn't get a moment to play with them, but will do some readings later for the family.

Thank you everyone. :)