Crystal Study Group: Tibetan Eye Agate

wildchilde

I received this awesome Tibetan Eye Agate sphere on Saturday just before the start of a very busy holiday weekend, so I really didn’t have time to do anything more than “hang out with it” for the most part, either sitting next to me, carrying it around in my crystal bag in my purse, or sleeping with it in my pillow case.

I had to have this sphere because it is so awesome to look at as it looks just like an eyeball. I believe it will become quite a spiritual tool even though I haven’t had anything really “exciting” happen with it yet. There are also supposed to be properties of back pain healing (which I really need).* This sphere is also said to be mixed with Carnelian.

The only thing I really noticed (and my husband noticed too) was having more energy and vitality, especially when I first wake up and start my day, which is not at all like me…I am a “don’t talk to me until I’ve had at least two cups of coffee” person usually. But for the three days I woke up with this crystal I was singing and dancing and in a very good mood as soon as I got up and ready to get moving with the day.

The first day I carried it in my purse and at first I felt really great and I didn’t feel any back pain at all. But after a few hours (and we were walking a lot at a street fair), I began to have very intense back pain but I think this may have been a cleansing or restructuring of some sort because since then I have felt fairly well. My back is still sore and tight but I’m not overwhelmed with pain, even after driving several hours on Monday. (*I suffered a major back injury in 1999 that took years to recover from; then in December of 2011 I somehow re-injured myself and have been experiencing near debilitating back/hip pain off and on since then. It seems every time I think it has healed somehow it comes back with a vengeance. My back pain level at any given time is anywhere from a 3 on a good day to an 8)

I slept with the crystal in my pillow case Monday night, but I don’t remember any dreams I may have had which was a bit disappointing as I thought I would have some sort of wild experience with this naturally occurring “Seeing Eye” crystal LOL Guess I am not ready just yet for what might be in store with this particular crystal, so I will move on to the Chakra balancing stones in order from lower to higher and come back to this one later.

I can’t wait to post some pictures though as it is an awe inspiring stone!

Attachments

• Tibetan Eye Agate front.jpg
    Tibetan Eye Agate front.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Tibetan Eye Agate side.jpg
    Tibetan Eye Agate side.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Tibetan Eye Agate back.jpg
    Tibetan Eye Agate back.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 115

Padma

Wow! That really does look like an eyeball! hahaha! That is pretty cool :) Imagine the iris as being the point where all the focused energy of the stone comes rushing out...

I don't know if this helps, but in Cassandra Eason's Crystal Handbook bible, it says that this is banded agate, and that the brown one is incredibly useful for bone problems - maybe why it is helping the back...? The interesting thing to me is that she also observes the emotional healing - she states, "if life has been interrupted by illness or accident, banded Agate makes people feel whole again".

Whoot! :laugh:

wildchilde

woot, woot!! thanks, Lotus, that is some great information and I think it is definitely true. (which I was certainly hoping for as a "side affect" of working with these crystals). I knew I had to have this little beauty as soon as I saw it, it just amazes me that these are naturally occurring stones. I have been able to find very little written about the tibetan eye agate, so your post helps a lot.

DownwardSpiral

OMG that thing is staring at me : )

I can't imagine lugging that around. Ok my mind is in over drive here...if you wanted to scry...look in the center of the eye??? haha what if the eye blinks at you? LOL that is amazing. Without looking up its properties I wonder if it's good for "clear" seeing? The colors look like they would be good for healing...very neutral..very natural...very calm colors.