Choice spread advice...

haleyw

I've made a spread regarding life choices I need to make. I wanted to know if I go with option A how will my - home life, financial, work, friendships, etc, be and the same for option B. they were 8 catorgories and I laid them out diagonally like this:

and so on. It just didn't look right though. A was all odd numbers and B all even, then I thought about putting all A's down first as 1,2,3,4, etc, then all B's 9,10,11,12, etc, but that didn't feel right either. Then it occurred to me I could lay the eight cards for A, do the reading, re-shuffle and then do B. I realised we rarely does this do we? Why couldn't we have the some or even all the same cards for both choices?

I still can't decide how to do it. Does anyone have some advice? How would you do it?

ETA: Diagonal won't work on my iPad! :(

dancing_moon

Have you made up your mind yet? :)

If I were doing this, it wouldn't make any difference to me if A has all odd numbers, and B has all even numbers. If I actually lay out the cards, they're paired according to the sphere, and that's it. So, it would go like this:

A**B -> Impact on personal life
A**B -> Impact on finances
etc etc

And a diagonal gives me a feeling of a closing-up tornado, anyway... :bugeyed:

The idea of doing the spread several times, according to the number of options, sounds great, especially if you note down your readings, so you can compare your options without laying out cards for all the options simultaneously. :)