Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Hello Hello! Reading Chain proposal!!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Fey Tarot

Citizen

Mimers 

Definitely not too late Bings, we havent even started yet. We haven't seen much of Azuremariposa lately. I will email her and see if she is up to starting. If not, we can always get it going.

I'll let everyone know when I hear from her.

Mimers
Top   #11
Citizen

Location: ~fluttering through the neighbourhood, looking at the flowers...trying to find the best she could, whiling away the hours~
azuremariposa 

actually, i was going to put up the official post today so, definitely not too late Bings, i'll count you in...the official post will be over in the reading exchange...keep an eye out...should be up in a few hours... thanks!!

~azure
Top   #12
Citizen

Mimers 
She's back!

Hi Azure! Good to 'see' you
Top   #13
Citizen

Location: ~fluttering through the neighbourhood, looking at the flowers...trying to find the best she could, whiling away the hours~
azuremariposa 

ok everyone! i've posted the reading chain proposal over in the reading exchange...please sign up there...even though some have expressed interest here, i don't want to assume you're ready to go along w/the chain!! so, sign up...remember, i'm closing the chain, so first person to sign up gets their cards read by yours truly! (hahaha...what incentive, right? heh)

the url for the chain is:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...threadid=17024

much love,

~azure

p.s. as always, good to "see" you too, Mimers
Top   #14

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.