Cards that fly out of the deck

Baby_bear22

So i want to talk about the cards that seem to fly out of the deck after asking a question. My consistent question (usually to my angels)" what do i need to know?" My flyer is usually the FOUR OF WANDS. No matter which deck I use, the four of wands flies out. My interpretation of this is A SURPRISE. I can't say that I know this for sure. But it seems to suggest this. Today I was playing with my crystal visions deck and this popped out and after a bit of shuffling, THE LOVERS card popped out too. I think that putting these 2 cards together could mean a surprise decision, but its hard to say.. INPUT?? Pleeeease <3

gregory

Welcome to AT - though this thread should be in using Tarot Cards, I think.

If one card keeps popping there can be all sorts of reasons. One is simply that it's got something on it that makes it slide out and pop - a smear of butter, for instance.... :D

But four wands is a card than can suggest you think something's all done and dusted, but in fact you've missed something, and there's more work needed. So if it KEEPS popping, I'd look at what's happened in your life since this started to occur, and see what might not be as complete as you thought it was. If it hits repeatedly in combo with the same card, that might suggest the area to start looking at ?

Puffette

I get cards popping out of my deck and is never a coincidence!! 4 of wands might suggest that in the near future you might find someone that will be your future husband..especially that you picked also the lovers.. Tarot is never a coincidence! Good luck!

queenxofxwands

So i want to talk about the cards that seem to fly out of the deck after asking a question. My consistent question (usually to my angels)" what do i need to know?" My flyer is usually the FOUR OF WANDS. No matter which deck I use, the four of wands flies out. My interpretation of this is A SURPRISE. I can't say that I know this for sure. But it seems to suggest this. Today I was playing with my crystal visions deck and this popped out and after a bit of shuffling, THE LOVERS card popped out too. I think that putting these 2 cards together could mean a surprise decision, but its hard to say.. INPUT?? Pleeeease <3

I don't suppose your birthday is coming up soon? If not, could be a wedding invitation, or some other kind of party.

Ace

4 of wands may mean stability as well as Joy. It may be telling you to steady yourself.

Barb

delinfrey

I -always- use the cards that fly out while shuffling in the readings. It also means that the question asked was extremely relevant, and that the answer is something you should know. Or the deck is just trying to give you a message.

I also do it with cards that... kind of restrain me from shuffling. You know when sometimes you shuffle and there is this one card blocking the way - I just take it out and try to see what it tells me.

Michael Sternbach

Well, I usually stick cards that go flying during the shuffle right back into the deck. :p

Emma313

Well, I usually stick cards that go flying during the shuffle right back into the deck. :p

:D

I don't like complications either.

If it really does mean something, firstly, consider what the card means to you. All of us will give various takes. Mine is count your blessings if you're moaning too much about your life?

escapology

I always use the cards that seem to fly out of the deck as well. Four of wands usually means a wedding to me coupled with the lovers. Either you're going to a wedding soon or you may be having one. Some kind of celebration in the near future that's important

Baby_bear22

I don't suppose your birthday is coming up soon? If not, could be a wedding invitation, or some other kind of party.

Yes actually. My birthday is August 24th. But does it suggest a surprise party?