2012 incoded within Rider Waite

GRAFLIX1

Has anyone discovered the 2012 clues so clearly displayed, within the Rider Waite cards?

They were encoded Centuries ago for those privy to their true esoteric meaning.

It would be nice to hear how you stumbled upon these symbols, as well.

Cheers

GryffinSong

Can you explain more what you're talking about in terms of symbols or other clues? I haven't looked at my Rider Waite Smith deck in awhile, but nothing comes to mind about 2012.

nisaba

For a start, 2012, is NOT the end of hte Mayan cxalendar. They had at least seven different cxalendars, and three of htem were recxiprocxal-repeating ones, mere rules for figuring out the dates and seasons like ours is.

The ones that were acxtually expressed calendars (that is, someone followed those mathematical rules and laid out calendars based on them), work differently in different archaeological finds, some of them stretching only a few years after they were written like ours, others of them stretching several million years beyond where we are now. Dr Karl looks at the science and mathematics behind it here.

Our own calendar, more seasonally and astronomically precise than theirs and used by billions more people in the world and therefore imbued with the magico-spiritual power of very many more trained magical minds than theirs ever was, expires a maximum eight years in the future, every year, sometimes less far away than that, as that is about as far as we need to calculate the calendar.

Read the science <gestures to the link above>.

And review this thread in 2013.

GryffinSong

:) Nisaba. :)

I wasn't going to go into how this whole 2012 thing is a hoax until I knew more about what "clues" graflix was talking about. ;) I know a lot of people put stock in this, but truly, there is absolutely no basis whatsoever for the 2012 panic. None.

GRAFLIX1

It is important to understand that the "hype" surrounding 2012, actually commenced in 1978 and still has until 2017 to complete.

We are truly living in a wonderful era, that was foretold document by the ancient Priest to which is secretly found encoded within the cards.

Due to the procession of the equinoxes, we are aware that every 2000 years or so that we enter a new zodiac - next being Aquarius. This constitutes being the "earth cross" formed by the constellations, Taurus, Leo. Scorpio (Eagle) and Aquarius and is basically in line with the suns ecliptic. It is movable primarily due to the wobble of earth's poles and rotates through the zodiac, over period of 26,250 years or so.

The galactic cross encircles the Milky Way and is fixed, that is, it crosses the ecliptic at two specific points.

Click out here if you do not want to know more, for it is here is where you will never see the cards the same way ever again.

I'll only explain one facet in this writeup.

The High Priestess represents the nexus at the vernal equinox, situated for argument's sake, in Taurus (hence her head dress). The ancients depicted the Milky Way in a number of symbols. The ouroboros and the wreath are two examples of this circular wonder, but they also symbolised this "pillar of smoke" by columns, such as Jachin and Boas. The High Priestess symbolises the sun's transit over the Milky Way precisely at the vernal equinox, as indicated by the star cluster Pleiades (the 7 pomegranaets draped to her rear) and the "white rift" as indicated by Jachin.

This is a well know astrological fact and was encoded within the cards for posterity. This earth cross is the exact cross to which the Christians have us believe Jesus transcended to God upon. This actually happened as depicted within the "MOON" card.

The true meaning behind the moon card is mind blowing.

GRAFLIX1

You are completely correct Ms Griffinsong. The 2012 is only hype of the relatively unknown concept regarding the cycle of the equinoxes- nothing more nothing less.

The "line-up" of the two crosses occur once every 6,000 odd years, as it constitutes a 1/4 of the precession of the cycle.

You will find eight pointed crosses that symbolise this "not aligned" aspect. This is the UK's Union Jack and you will find the FOOL's tunic is adorned with these eight pointed crosses.

It is just an observation of the sun upon it's ecliptic traversing the Milky Way and occurs at the white rift (near Taurus) and the dark rift (near Scorpio/Sagittarius) as indicated by the dark pillar.

Reason being why it commenced back in 1978 and will not fully complete until 2017, is that it is calculated by the sun's period entering the Milky Way and its exiting.

This significant even was hidden in art and literature. Think of the epic of Gilgamesh and images of Mithra. The Egyptian's also depicted this significant event via their hieroglyphs etc.

That is why we should be celebrating the event. It only occurs once every 6,000 odd years.

Hope this has clarified more for you - watch those who discredit fact!

Thirteen

GRAFLIX1 said:
Click out here if you do not want to know more
So this is all just an advertisement to get us to go to whatever site you want us to go to?

Hello! Moderator! Looks like we've some Spam here....

zannamarie

Thirteen said:
So this is all just an advertisement to get us to go to whatever site you want us to go to?

Hello! Moderator! Looks like we've some Spam here....
I think you may have read this too quickly?

As I see it, "click out here" means stop reading the post and click one's way to a different AT post/thread.

The information below "click out here" is detail of the topic in GRAFLIX1's original post. There's no mention of a web site.

- - - - - -

This is way deeper in symbolism than I usually go, but it is interesting. :)

PathWalker

GRAFLIX1 said:
.... the 2012 clues so clearly displayed, within the Rider Waite cards?

They were encoded Centuries ago for those privy to their true esoteric meaning....
It is my understanding the RWS cards were created and printed late 19th /early 20th century?

How then can they contain "clues encoded centuries ago"?

I think we're on a slippery slope here :)

Laura Borealis

PathWalker said:
It is my understanding the RWS cards were created and printed late 19th /early 20th century?

How then can they contain "clues encoded centuries ago"?

It's all just a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, time-y wimey stuff. ;)