In terms of finance - house and tree?

greenthing

I did a two card spread asking how I can improve my finances and the cards drawn were the house and the tree.

I read this as working from home? Maybe allowing a home based business to grow?
Thoughts?

1Eleven

Hi greenthing,
The first thing I notice here is 2 hearts. This deals with daily life and your immediate surroundings. House+Tree is a sign of solid recovery. Do you currently have a business opportunity or something you deal with daily that you could build upon? The Tree has a lasting, enduring effect so this could take time but be "built to last" with the House.

Good luck

sophiastellarum

I see this one as "follow your bliss" , so to speak. The spiritual nature of tree combined with its own rootedness and the stability and security of house suggests getting into your " home zone" which is not necessarily your comfort zone! I love 1Elven's comment about the 2 hearts. Do what you love and the money will follow.

MandMaud

A healthy home? Making sure the house itself is clean, tidy, in good repair, etc - as a good base from which to work? (Or the household - I can't remember if house includes the people or if it's only the building and material surroundings of home.) This is a beginner's take!

greenthing

Thank you all for your insight! I recently just started my own small business out of my home so I just wanted to know if the cards were reading about my current situation!

Lenormand and tarot differ enough to trip me up, so I appreciate everyone's take on this reading.

Sharla

Well as youve just now said that you've actually started a business from home, then the tree is telling you to not expect anything quick from this as you need to give it time to grow, nurture it give it love and slowly it will grow, but the only thing with tree is that you could become bored, especially if your not getting results as quick as you'd like.

Also this saying just came to me...."money doesn't grow on trees". So it wont be easy.

sophiastellarum

This is so cool. Every single take on this read unfolds another petal of wisdom! I love seeing so many viewpoints and intuitive hits. Thank you all for your generous sharing! I have been In Isolation with my cards for far too long.

greenthing

Sharla, I agree. I was thinking the same thing. But it is a positive reading, right? I asked about improving my finances and I drew the cards that indicate a working from home scenario, so I must be on track? Or is that wishful thinking?

greenthing

Sophiastellarum, I know right?!
I love this site.
So many insights, and so many generous people!

Sharla

Sharla, I agree. I was thinking the same thing. But it is a positive reading, right? I asked about improving my finances and I drew the cards that indicate a working from home scenario, so I must be on track? Or is that wishful thinking?

Yes its a positive reading, sort of. Its just saying to not expect too much too soon, and like i said you could maybe come a bit bored, so as long as you keep in mind that things will progress really slowly as long as you are willing to put the work in then you should be okay because after this remember the tree doesn't move it will become rooted and solid but not at a quick pace.

Also as a timing i have wrote down 5 years for tree, as its slow its years,( its like pentacles in tarot). So maybe if you stick it out in 5 years you will gain something financially from it.

If you want something quicker maybe you should re-decide on your business idea.