In terms of finance - house and tree?

MandMaud

not expect too much too soon, and like i said you could maybe come a bit bored, so as long as you keep in mind that things will progress really slowly as long as you are willing to put the work in then you should be okay because after this remember the tree doesn't move it will become rooted and solid but not at a quick pace.

Sounds like the beginning of any small business to me. :D Those that are going to have staying power, that is.

greenthing, could be worth doing a reading on how best to "invest your resources" - meaning attention, energy, time, as well as money and other material resources. Or is that too close to the same reading again? There is a distinction in my mind - I don't think it's just rewording the question to pretend you're not asking the same thing over n over (y'know how we all do that? ;)). If it would be useful to you.

greenthing

Sounds like the beginning of any small business to me. :D Those that are going to have staying power, that is.

greenthing, could be worth doing a reading on how best to "invest your resources" - meaning attention, energy, time, as well as money and other material resources. Or is that too close to the same reading again? There is a distinction in my mind - I don't think it's just rewording the question to pretend you're not asking the same thing over n over (y'know how we all do that? ;)). If it would be useful to you.

I think I might do that tonight actually. I appreciate all of you helping me out! Lenormand is still pretty new to me so every bit is helpful!