Secret Crush Spread

Shanellipuff

This is a really great spread, thank you for posting it!

I recently did the spread myself and I was just wondering what your take on some of the cards I pulled would be (Positions 4, 8, 10 and 12).
For 4 (How would he react if I told him what my feelings are about him) I pulled the 3 Wands, which I considered to mean that he would pause to think, and I would have to wait on his response.
For 8 (The best way for me to deal with my feelings when I'm not around him) I pulled the King Cups, which confused me because in my opinion it speaks of having mature, but unwavering feelings. Does that mean I shouldn't rein in my thoughts of him when he isn't around?
For 10 (What the possibilities are for romance between me and my crush) I pulled the 7 Cups. Would you consider it to mean that he has a lot of choices/things to consider in life right now, so it wouldn't work?
And finally, for 12 (Are there any other women in his life that I should know about) I pulled the 6 Wands. Part of me thinks it doesn't mean he does overtly, just that he is admired by many (which I've definitely seen to be true). Would you be inclined to see it as that, also, or that he does have other women he actively sees?
The outcome card was the Knight Cups which could be considered a good omen for a budding relationship, but overall I'm unsure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you,

S

Metafizzypop

This is a really great spread, thank you for posting it!

Thanks, and I'm glad you were willing to try my spread. I know it's not a short one. It has a lot of cards.

I recently did the spread myself and I was just wondering what your take on some of the cards I pulled would be (Positions 4, 8, 10 and 12). For 4 (How would he react if I told him what my feelings are about him) I pulled the 3 Wands, which I considered to mean that he would pause to think, and I would have to wait on his response.

You may be waiting a while. This isn't a bad card about alliances, but more like about business alliances than romantic. You might be able to be good friends with this person. But the card doesn't convey any kind of emotional reaction, which is what I would expect here. I agree that he would have to think things over. But if he has to do that, he isn't jumping for joy.

For 8 (The best way for me to deal with my feelings when I'm not around him) I pulled the King Cups, which confused me because in my opinion it speaks of having mature, but unwavering feelings. Does that mean I shouldn't rein in my thoughts of him when he isn't around?

I think it means that you need to take command of your feelings. Like a ruler might. Like a King might. Be in control.

For 10 (What the possibilities are for romance between me and my crush) I pulled the 7 Cups. Would you consider it to mean that he has a lot of choices/things to consider in life right now, so it wouldn't work?

He may have choices (suggested by the following card), but I don't think that's the meaning in this case. For me, this card is mostly about fantasy. There are many choices, but all of them exist in the imagination. Possibilities for romance exist in a fantasy world, not the real world, I'm afraid.

And finally, for 12 (Are there any other women in his life that I should know about) I pulled the 6 Wands. Part of me thinks it doesn't mean he does overtly, just that he is admired by many (which I've definitely seen to be true). Would you be inclined to see it as that, also, or that he does have other women he actively sees?

If he is being admired by women, then he has choices in who he associates with. I'd say that he isn't actually in a relationship with one right now. But he probably would take advantage of a situation if it came up. And he's OK with the way things are.

The outcome card was the Knight Cups which could be considered a good omen for a budding relationship, but overall I'm unsure.

A Knight in shining armor is the hero of a fairy tale. I never see the Knight of Cups as a man who is in love with a woman. It's a man who is in love with love.

I wish I had better news, but this doesn't look like a relationship that could work out romantically. You two could be friends, or even friends with benefits. But I don't think that's what you want.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Shanellipuff, please check your PMs.

Shanellipuff

Sorry for the late reply, Metafizzypop!

Hello, and thank you so much for your detailed reply!

Apologies for getting back to you so late - I haven't actually been on the forum since I posted the question due to some complications at home, but I am thankful that you took your time out to reply to me despite probably having your own issues to worry about.

In the time since we posted it your prediction pretty much came true, anyway - I realised we were really far from compatible and decided to end it there before it got problematic, though we are still friends and get on. I guess I was the King of Cups in that sense and controlled my emotions. I once heard that though someone is good it doesn't mean they're good for you, and that really rang true for me when I made the decision to end it before it got off.

Thank you again for your detailed (and very precise) prediction, and I hope you all the best!

S x

Metafizzypop

Hey Shan, I was wondering where you'd gone. Too bad things didn't work out with your new love interest. At least my reading skills are up to snuff, but the story would have been better with a happy ending. Oh well, maybe the nest one will be Prince Charming, lol.