Can I Do your Chart?

.dc

oohers... and if you want more... hehe... here's my info. i've got a printout of a chart done on astrodienst... but i'd love to hear your interpretations.

name: jaymi wiley
location of birth: denver, colorado
date: august 10, 1974
time: 6:33 a.m

good luck and blessed be,
.dc

Liliana

Im glad I was first geeze :) Hey send me a copy of Pollux;'s if you do it hehe

Pedeka

Way down the line here....
5:06 PM
Toledo, Ohio
June 2, 1969

Good Luck!

aeonx

.dc: I also had my chart done at Astrodiens, and I was quite pleased. Luckily, I chose a free one first. Then, I had my aunt visiting, and she wanted hers done as well. I went online, to Astrodiens, and got her one. Wow, was my next reaction. Then sincere disappointment. Her personality-explanation was exactly like mine, even though we are far apart in birthdates. Real bummer. I got more disappointed than angry, and since then I don't trust any astrology-sites who wants to earn money...

I'll start a new thread on this subject, since I also has discovered other sites hustling people out of their money.

Pollux

Originally posted by Liliana : "Hey send me a copy of Pollux;'s if you do it hehe"

You have my very own permission to do it - provided it was required... And I want Lili's too myself! ;)

blumoon

kiama,
wow my brother was also born on the 17th of july! but the clincher is he was born in 77 so imagine all the 7's..17/7/77! and he was born at 7pm!!! freaky huh?

:)

Liliana

sending Pollux mine

oh no then Pollux will know all about me and beable to manipulate me in all kinds ofevil ways,like buying more decks ;) Sounds like a good excuse to me, go ahead

cricket

If you don't have too many... I don't know mine, buy my son's would be interesting. :D

time: 12 midnight
date: 26/27 May 1999 (officially the 27th)
place: Deer Lodge, Montana, US

.dc

.dc: I also had my chart done at Astrodiens, and I was quite pleased. Luckily, I chose a free one first. Then, I had my aunt visiting, and she wanted hers done as well. I went online, to Astrodiens, and got her one. Wow, was my next reaction. Then sincere disappointment. Her personality-explanation was exactly like mine, even though we are far apart in birthdates. Real bummer. I got more disappointed than angry, and since then I don't trust any astrology-sites who wants to earn money...

aeonx,

yes i had them do a free reading. i've still got the chart and next weekend i'm going to be a tarot reader at a psychic faire a friend is doing. one of my other friends there will be doing charts (using my powerbook and printer) and will be interpreting the chart in exchange for the usage of my machine.

i believe that the free sites are great when you need a chart printed out but the true interpretation should be handled by a person rather than the generic machine generated stuff they add.

blessed be,
.dc

floracove

ohh, me too...

if possible please...
Ginger Baxter
02/23/1960
Lucedale, Mississippi
approx. 7:00pm

Brent Howell
09/04/1972
Lucedale Mississippi