Queen of Cups and Queen of Pentacles?

crazycatlady75

I did a reading for myself asking what would be the outcome of my situation if took a particular course of action. I did a 7 card horseshoe spread, and some of the cards which came up were: PAST: Page of cups, PRESENT: Queen of Cups, (then there were other cards in between) and the OUTCOME: Queen of Pentacles. These were the only court cards which came up. I 'm not sure how these cards relate to me because my astrological sign represents fire, in which wands would have shown up. My best guess would be that the page and queen of cups came up because I am a caring, nurturing and emotional person? Also, I don't know why the Queen of Pentacles came up as an outcome; the reading was not in regards to career or money. After reviewing the meaning of the Queen of Pentacles, I saw that she was the Queen of success. Could this mean that I will have a successful outcome?

Thirteen

The Queen/Pents is also about common sense, hard work, being into gardening, healthy living, or beautifying your world. She can stand as much for a "mother earth" type as a successful business woman. Willing to get her hands dirty. So the outcome, if you take an action, maybe that you will be more "hands on" than you imagined.

Alissa

Court cards can be squirrelly and hard to figure out because they can often point outward to other people who may be involved in the question, or they can point inward towards the queerest, their own aspects or advice for them, as Thirteen mentions.

Perhaps it may be others in the situation who are affecting it, just something to consider.

LeFou

what would be the outcome of my situation if took a particular course of action...

Presumably the card relates to the details in some way. Sometimes this Queen is (as Thirteen alludes) making things by hand, using a craft or skill, using earth energy (which is slow but long-lasting). Without the details, it's all just a guess, of course.