~ Celtic Astrology

kayne

Hello Aeclecticans,
I noticed in the little introduction that explains what this forum is all about it mentions Celtic Astrology... I have seen a little about this however I have never really delved into it...

Does anyone know anything about Celtic Astrology? I assume it is based an the planets and constelations, is that right? How accurate do find it in terms of predictions and determining personalitiy types?

Maan

Hello kayne

I have a book on celtic astrologie but i don't have it with me right now.
So if you can wait for a week i can give you some more info
Hope someone replys soon than you don't have to wait that long;)

Love and light
Maan

kayne

Thanks Maan! I awaite with baited anticipation... :D

Maan

Just noted in my agenda " bring celtic astrologie book!"

january

Isn't Celtic Astrology based on trees? Like, depending on your birthdate, you're a birch, oak, maple, etc.? I'm not sure where I read that but now that you've raised the question, Kayne, I wanna know too!

~ january

january

Kayne -

I just did a search on google... here's a link to a site that has a chart which matches your Celtic sign with your "traditional" sign. I'm sure someone will be around to tell what they mean!

http://home.darkcastle.net/wellspring/astro.htm

~ january

AquarianGoddess

In all my years of learning astrology, I've never delved into Celtic Astrology, but it sure does sound enticing...

Please, if anyone knows more about this topic, let's hear it.

AG

kayne

Woo-hoo! Acording to that chart I am a sea-horse :D I love it :) Hmm... I am with you folks... more info would be nice :)

cricket

hmmm.... *scratches her head* I'm a White Stag.... *looks down at herself* Wonder if that dould be changed to doe? :D

juuuust kidding, folks...

lunalafey

white stag

I'm with ya' there ccrikket...
I'm a stag too..
maybe that explains why I'm a tomboy, are you ?
There is a place about an hour away from where I live, in the surrounding forests along a small stretch of highway, White Deer have been seen.
It is so common that there is an old lodge by that
title....
I have yet to see one. someday..
watch, now that I know I'm a White Stag, the next time I go past there...He'll show himself..