The Fairy Tale Tarot (Hello from Lisa Hunt)

Eugenia Madora

Welcome, Lisa!

I am very excited about the new deck. I have the Animals Divine and I love it!
I have always loved fairy tales and I will look forward to adding the new deck to my collection.

Thanks for sharing your art with us.

:heart: EM

Moonboy

Yay, Lisa's in the house!

Glad you joined this great community! Your blog looks amazing; I love the sketches of the Snow Queen! (My favorite story!) I can't wait for the Fairy Tale Tarot! It will be loved by old and young alike!!!

~Patrick

huredriel

Welcome Lisa, so glad to see you here. Adore your artwork and am eagerly anticipating getting hold of your Fairytale deck when it's ready :heart:

Citrine

The art really does look amazing. Is that the Billy Goats Gruff you have at the top left of your main page?

Quester

Welcome Lisa! I am very excited about your Fairy Tale Tarot!

Logiatrix

Welcome, Lisa!:heart:

Your artistry combined with fairy tales is the recipe for an exquisite tarot deck. Honest-to-goodness, my heart leaped with anticipation when I viewed the images on your blog.:love:

This is the kind of deck that will put me back in collector mode...*sigh*:laugh:

HellzBelle

I'd come across recently a whisper about your new fairy tales deck and a peek at some of the images, can't think where for sure, perhaps it was the Llewellyn newsletter?
No matter, I've already decided I'm adding this to my deck collection, which is not large but holds only decks that appeal to me for their artistic skill and thematic basis. Your fairytales deck definitely puts a tick in both boxes for me. It was Puss in Boots that did it for me.
I hope you enjoy your time here at AT.

brennamor

Hi Lisa,

I can't wait to watch as this deck gestates. I love the theme and have long been a fan of your artwork.

Yeah!! Another deck to add to feed the addiction. ;D

Skydancer

Welcome! Welcome!

SO totally happy to see you here! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup o' tea, and enjoy the atmosphere ~ it's wild and varied!! ;)

*S*

Sidhe-Ra

Hi Lisa!

I've been keeping an eye on your Fairy Tale Tarot for a while- it really does look stunning! I'm so glad that you've decided to become an active part of the forum- it's a friendly place!

Blessings,

Em x