ORACLE WISHLIST 2014

greatdane

OK yes I have a couple coming before the end of this year, so they don't count! :) The Vintage Samhain Lenormand, a back up of the Lilac and Cherry Twilight, those I will get this year, well in October actually :).
Next year, so far I just have some back up copies of Lenormands I want, but 2013 hasn't ended yet, so.....
At this point, I want a couple more copies of the Vintage German Lenormand personalized in 2014. I use the one I have a LOT.
But for 2014....I have feeling there will be a LOT more Lenormands available than there are now and there are some great ones now. I just haven't put my wish list together yet. I actually have NOTHING on my tarot wish list! So looks like 2014 will be my Year of the Lenormand as far as buying.
So what's on your oracle wish list? Lenormands or any other oracle (well, other than tarot which has it's own section).

Celtictarot

Not seen anything as of yet!

greatdane

Most of the ones I'm getting are extras Celtictarot!

They're not backups, as I will use them as much. It's just handy having a couple copies of decks I use alot if I am doing multiple readings. I like to reorder the cards in between readings and having more than one of my favorites saves me time :). I do really love Aina's simple russian Lenormand and will get that if it comes out on Game Crafter.

Morwenna

Radiant Sun (wish me luck), Fairy Ring (which I keep putting off), and a bunch of those playing-card decks we were discussing here a couple years ago. And maybe the Camelot.

Celtictarot

If you have the Conscious Spirit oracle, Kim Dreyer is in the middle of doing the art for a new Angel oracle deck via US Games. I am wanting this deck as she is an amazing artist!!

meeka4monty

Les Vampires!

Eowyn Annwyl

Another vote for Les Vampires. Also want Celtic Lenormand. :)