two different jasniak tarots?

gregory

??

All shipping is done via UPS or USPS. All orders after payment will have a tracking number emailed to them.

Where did the limitation come up ?
But yes - they are all basically Jasniak herself.

trzes

I could either only choose USA from the country selector (mystic-art-wear) or I was told that the shipping address in germany I had entered previously was not possible (etsy, amazon).

But I got a rather quick response to my mail via etsy from Aleksandra Jasniak being very nice and helpful. She seems to add countries to the country list for shipping on demand by asking at the post office about shipping costs. So everything will work out fine, it seems.

gregory

I just got the Other One, because - well, because ! It is rather dull in parts - but beautifully presented; one of the best boxes I've seen in a while - and it was cheap. And the seller - from Poland - has included an English translation of the meanings sheet !

OH ! and I just noted they have actually stated:
Please note, this is NOT Aleksandra Jaśniak Tarot.

Good for them :)

trzes

My seller from amazon.de marketplace was not so nice to include this warning. And I didn't get an English translation either. Well, not that I'm bothered too much about that. And on top of the slight dullness the pip cards are not illustrated, one should add, just in case more people should consider to buy it. But the box is very nice indeed, all in all making it a nice enough addition to my little polish subcollection.

I'll have to compare it to the REAL Jasniak tarot though, but it probably will still take a while to arrive.

gregory

My seller from amazon.de marketplace was not so nice to include this warning. And I didn't get an English translation either. Well, not that I'm bothered too much about that. And on top of the slight dullness the pip cards are not illustrated, one should add, just in case more people should consider to buy it. But the box is very nice indeed, all in all making it a nice enough addition to my little polish subcollection.

I'll have to compare it to the REAL Jasniak tarot though, but it probably will still take a while to arrive.

I think the e-bay seller had not realised there was a problem and as soon as she realised, added that information. Jasniak isn't an uncommon surname, that's the trouble....

gregory

Since this IS just a translation of the sheet in the box with the Zbigniew, I think I can post it here ? It is - strange - but it is - as far as I can see - simply the translation of the Polish.

Enjoy.

I think.

Attachments

• zbigniew.doc
    73 KB · Views: 171

trzes

There doesn't seem to be more than that in the polish version. Monety VIII: "dziewczyna - brunetka" or a "girl - brunette". On that level of clear and simple meanings a literal translation will do the job :) Reading tarot will be such an easy thing if you stick to this. :D

Thanks for posting!

Bylica

Jasniak Tarot

Oh, I love Aleksandra Jaśniak's colour deck! It was my very first tarot deck. I have just written a review of it on my blog. For people from Europe it should be easier to try and order from Poland, there are a lot of Internet esoteric shops, for example here http://www.czarymary.pl/contact_us.php There is an e-mail address on this page. I think they send abroad and aswer to messages in English. They have both colour and black and white version http://www.czarymary.pl/s/q-ja%B6niak And the Zbigniew Jaśniak Tarot too :D
If someone has questions about this deck, please ask, I will be happy to help, since it's not a very famous deck, but in my opinion worth attention! :)