Specialty makers of historical decks

Sherryl

Don't forget Giordano Berti who did a reproduction of the Sola Busca deck a year ago and has recently done a reproduction of the 1830 Vergnano tarot which is a Piedmont-style TdM. I have both decks and they are beautiful, and beautifully packaged.

I don't think he has a website, but here's a link to his facebook page which has photos and information on both decks.

https://www.facebook.com/giordano.berti.90?fref=ts

garmonbozia

oh my goodness, how did I miss these decks? How can we order them? I'm in Europe but, like Garmonbozia says, shipping seems limited to France

Le Fanu,
I've ordered several decks and they are in the mail on their way. I emailed back and forth with Igor and he told me how to do it.

I went through Igor's website to the listings of the decks on the French eBay. I added them to my watchlist and then signed into eBay.com to check out (much easier in English). I clicked "Buy It Now" to commit to purchase all the decks that I wanted. Then I went to my purchased items list and sent an invoice request to Igor. He then sent me an invoice including shipping costs to the US.

I emailed him beforehand and he offered me two different shipping options.

Chrystella

Don't forget Giordano Berti who did a reproduction of the Sola Busca deck a year ago and has recently done a reproduction of the 1830 Vergnano tarot which is a Piedmont-style TdM. I have both decks and they are beautiful, and beautifully packaged.

I don't think he has a website, but here's a link to his facebook page which has photos and information on both decks.

https://www.facebook.com/giordano.berti.90?fref=ts

Giordano's site on the Sola Busca Myer with ordering info is here: https://solabuscatarot1998mayer.wordpress.com/

Patrick Booker

Sola Busca Tarot

I received the limited edition Sola Busca Tarot from Giordano Berti recently. A beautiful deck. I may post about it when I have studied it closely.

Patrick

Le Fanu

Le Fanu,
I've ordered several decks and they are in the mail on their way. I emailed back and forth with Igor and he told me how to do it.

I went through Igor's website to the listings of the decks on the French eBay. I added them to my watchlist and then signed into eBay.com to check out (much easier in English). I clicked "Buy It Now" to commit to purchase all the decks that I wanted. Then I went to my purchased items list and sent an invoice request to Igor. He then sent me an invoice including shipping costs to the US.

I emailed him beforehand and he offered me two different shipping options.
Thank you for this! Only just seen it now. I shall do as you say and go and have a browse to choose!

garmonbozia

Thank you for this! Only just seen it now. I shall do as you say and go and have a browse to choose!

You're welcome! If you decide to review any of these decks, can you post here and let us know? I'm not much of a reviewer myself, so I really enjoy reading yours.

If anyone is considering ordering Igor's Besancon deck, I recommend the mini as it comes with two alternate cards (the regular size does not).

And as far as I can tell (without having done too much study), his Besancon deck is identical to his Conver deck, except for the Junon & Jupiter card substitutions, of course.