Anyone else ever ended up with a deck he/she couldn’t even remember buying?

Eno

The deck is full of semi-nude, very young, very model-like women engaged in romance with bodybuilder-type heroes. It is decorated with pink unicorns, pink angels, lots of pink dragons and even has a pink faerie hermit.

I couldn’t remember buying it, I didn’t even want to imagine in what kind of mental state one must be to buy such an enormous atrocity. Nevertheless I must have bought it, it was listed in my amazon account, paid for and delivered by the postman. :(

Ambience

:) I'd love to have decks appear i didn't remember buying!

Padma

Sounds like a mistake on Amazon's part - I think they assigned someone else's deck to your account - or someone else ordered it for you...? Anyways, sounds like a case of mistake/crossed wires to me! Can it be returned?

Pink Hermit....? :bugeyed:

karen0205

Return it. They will take it back. I wouldn't keep a deck I DID buy and
didn't like, let alone one I don't remember putting in my cart.
I have put things in my cart by mistake thinking I was putting
it in my wish list!

you can log into your account, go to orders and follow the link in the order to return it
If they want you to pay return shipping, call them. Do not pay return shipping.
They provide free return labels.

Eno

Return it.
I have opened it and looked through, so I fear returning would be no option.

It is the most horrible thing I have ever held in my hands. The Empress looks like a pregnant Ten-Year-Old, and on the Two of Wands it has Conan the Babarian in a pink ballet-dress riding a pink dragon and waving two wands with big pink crystal knobs...

gregory

Which deck is it ? Enquiring minds NEED to know :)

Padma

Goodness - what is the name of this dreadful deck...? It sounds like some weird nightmare gone horribly awry! I think you can still return opened goods to Amazon, if I remember correctly....

Eno

Which deck is it ? Enquiring minds NEED to know :)

It is called "Crystal Visions" and published by US Games. So many good decks didn't find a publisher, why this one?

JenWt43

I have done such things, I admit it. And I didn't realize it until the packages started arriving! Both times that this happened (last Autumn and recently) I had outpatient surgery and was heavily medicated. It seems an iPad, medication, and a Paypal account are a bad combination. :D Fortunately, I did like what I ordered, it just made psying my regular bills more challenging...

Padma

Hmmmm...yes, not a great deck for those who do not like sweet pink images....Hopefully, Amazon will take it back. If not, you COULD get your Sharpie out, and have fun playing with markers! })

Or, you could gift it to some person whose tastes run along those lines...?