Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 22 - #22

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: ARIES
Degree: 22
Number: 22

Symbol: THE GATE OPENS TO THE GARDEN OF ALL FULFILLED DESIRES.

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Aries 22 is:
ARIES 21 ~ A BOXER IS ENTERING THE RING.

The Quest Symbol for Aries 22 is:
ARIES 23 ~ A WOMAN IN PASTEL COLOURS CARRYING A HEAVY AND VALUABLE BUT VEILED LOAD.

The Opposite Symbol for Aries 22 is:
LIBRA 22 ~ A CHILD GIVING BIRDS A DRINK AT A FOUNTAIN.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Aries 22 are:
CANCER 22 ~ A YOUNG WOMAN AWAITING A SAILBOAT.

LIBRA 22 ~ A CHILD GIVING BIRDS A DRINK AT A FOUNTAIN.

CAPRICORN 22 ~ A GENERAL ACCEPTING DEFEAT GRACEFULLY.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Aries 22 are:
CANCER 4 ~ A CAT ARGUING WITH A MOUSE.

VIRGO 16 ~ DELIGHTED CHILDREN CROWD AROUND THE ORANGUTAN CAGE IN A ZOO.

SCORPIO 28 ~ THE KING OF THE FAIRIES APPROACHES HIS DOMAIN.

AQUARIUS 10 ~ A MAN WHO HAD FOR A TIME BECOME THE EMBODIMENT OF AN IDEAL IS MADE TO REALIZE THAT AS A PERSON HE IS NOT THIS IDEAL.

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

First Id like to say this is the number 22 sybmol its a master number eh - so I suspect too is the imagry here, garden of ALL FULFILLED DESIRES - wow

Dr Jones has the keyword as prospect, he talks about discovery and perception..

Solar fire says The body part is Cheek muscles (yea - Id be smiling too!)

Some how this sybmol reminds me of Aries 14.. the serpent with the man and the woman, I suppose its a garden of eden theme, but rather that what we WISH to achieve it is looking at what we HAVE - a garden of our life - reap what you sow and all that, the movie What dreams may come, like making the most of so at some stage we CAN relax and enjoy the rewards.. so I think what IM saying its not just what we wish for - its what we are and do..

I often get this in an oracle reading where people are trying to make their mind up, this man or that man, this job or that job, one or two children and I feel it means either way will work its up to you..

Kind of a SUN tarot symbol...

:)
MARINA

MCsea

Element Diamond
Discussion The word diamond comes from Adamas (meaning invincible) it is the hardest element of all. Diamonds have been treasured for over 2500 years. Traditionally Diamonds (are forever) bond relationships, increases love, and amplifies thoughts, strengths and emotions. I felt that since for over 2500 years people have desired Diamonds that it was the most appropriate elelemt, also meditating while looking into a white diamond, seems like going through a gate into the light.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 423

tink27

Hmm, lovely pic purple_scorp, so abundant, so fertile and flowing.

Has this bountiful garden appeared through our dreams, visions, the myths and archetypes of our world? What is this garden of all fulfilled desires and how do we find a way if the gate is closed to open it….do we need only to open our mouth and speak?

The phallic symbol could be seen here not as the male genitilia but as the Divine One who dares to stand at this open gate to seed this fertile ground.

How many of us have ever reached the end of one thought?

I am not a religious person but this certainly seems to have its place here…

"Luke 11:31 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here."

Is it the prize we obtained from the staged fight in the last symbol, or is it when we shift our focus using the dual currents of the intellect and our intuitive side…..where we need not sweat or strain…..our creativity, our guidance waits patiently for us at the open gate. I sense sexual undertones with this symbol…the rites and flow of the natural forces of : sex=death=transformation.

Anything you want in life can yours, says your guidance, all that’s needed is an inner desire, focus, determination and above all patience. Everything you want, everything you ever wanted, exists right now in this garden, but if closed, the gate (limitations) could represent our own disbelief, or our feelings of “I never get what I want”. But the moment you say “I believe this could happen”……. “I want to change my life” this faith will flood open the gate to things you’ve never even imagined! Once opened then the dance of spontaneity would begin as we partner with spirit who shows us all that has been locked away in this garden of delights. And ohh the temptations could definitely run wild when it does!

If this were a vision, the person visualizing this garden is not one for small issues or petty details. They want the Big stuff. Their inner vision demands extraordinary success, financial achievement and to be high up the ladder in the business world. 22 is the number of the Master Builder, and these people will not rest until they have accomplished the many ‘large scale plans and goals’ they have creatively envisioned. There is a lot of tension in this number…..a friend of mine with this number, is very intuitive and perceptive but gets frustrated easily by the gates in his world. Sometimes his attention to detail is so great, he no longer sees the bigger picture. It is here we see mooncat2’s bubbles lose their potency and burst open way too soon!!

tink :love:

purple_scorp

Hey tink,

I love gardens, yet, I don't have one of my own. And this is largely because possums live in my roof and eat everything I plant (even chillies). So, I live vicariously through other people's gardens.....when I go for a walk or when I visit a park, or a friend's house with a nice garden. It's great and I so admire the work they put in (but don't feel a calling to get my own hands in the soil.

However, I like earth.....I like to feel it beneath my feet.....and it is not uncommon for me to strip shoes and socks off just to feel that contact with the ground.

Oh, and I forgot to add, that, I have a tendency to kill the plants that the possums don't eat.

Yeah, this gate could be the entrance to a dream land for me.

btw - I'm also a master number - a 22 as well! You should tell your friend to check out the Master Number Gathering forum.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

Hi Purple_scorp,

Purple_scorp said:
I love gardens, yet, I don't have one of my own. And this is largely because possums live in my roof and eat everything I plant (even chillies). So, I live vicariously through other people's gardens.....when I go for a walk or when I visit a park, or a friend's house with a nice garden. It's great and I so admire the work they put in (but don't feel a calling to get my own hands in the soil.

I don't have a garden either. I live in what is called a stacked townhouse and I'm the one on the top!! So I too, admire the creativity people put into their gardens too! Possums....we have raccoons, these little rascals get into everything......their masked faces definitely make them bandits of the night.

However, I like earth.....I like to feel it beneath my feet.....and it is not uncommon for me to strip shoes and socks off just to feel that contact with the ground.

I do too!! We have a park not far from my home that winds through the middle of town, with a running creek, large trees and wild flowers.....a little gettaway, a retreat from the city.

btw - I'm also a master number - a 22 as well! You should tell your friend to check out the Master Number Gathering forum.

If this 'friend' had an ounce of spirituality in their blood then I would highly recommend this site. There are many aspects to the Master Builder....(my dads birthday would have been next month :( and I never thought to calculate it.....my gosh his birth date was also a 22!!) He was definitely a knight, with a burning desire to surpass his own mission in life. And I honestly think he did it! Most of what I know he taught me. He was an artisan, a spiritualist and a business man with a big heart. He definitely blasted those gates open!!!

Be proud you have this number, purple_scorp, it has its challenges but the rewards are great!!

tink :love:

mooncat2

:)I have a garden...........a large garden, not quite as lovely as it has been in the past because I don’t spend as much time there, but still beautiful. It’s special to me because apart from some trees that were here when we arrived, I created it.
I’d never been a gardener ........at the time someone suggested that gardening might be of help in recovering from the state of severe depression I was going through and they were right...........I had a new vision and set out to make it a reality.........a gate opened.

Building a garden is hard work..........digging, hauling rocks, laying paths.........aching bones and broken fingernails..... but as I laboured I began to heal ..........and another gate opened .
Discovering a spiritual path that was centred in myself and with its roots deep in the earth............so much to explore and discover.
My garden and my spiritual life grew side by side.

Today I walked in my garden:

I walked with God in a garden...
The season was early spring.
I saw the young leaves glisten
I heard a blackbird sing.

Taking some quiet time..........letting the mind rest ........reflecting on this symbol.
Late Spring ........I thought of the seasons ever turning and changing and the seasons of my life here. Laughed to myself as I remembered my children as teenagers .......the parties and noise.........life is much quieter these days. Grandchildren now play hide and seek among the trees and search hopefully for fairies in secret places.

I stopped beside one of the many flowering cherries I planted........a canopy of pink blossom..........remembered the little girl on her magic carpet........sat awhile and remembered ........with a little sorrow ......for this is the place where our beloved four-legged friends are laid to rest.

Onward to one of my favourite corners.......shady and planted mostly in white. Our daughter was married here...........joy and happiness.

So many emotions flowing..............Feeling the memories.

I walked with God in a garden...
Though my body was not quite whole
I shall never forget the feeling
Of peace within my soul.

I sat beneath the tree and had a ‘eureka’ moment.
An Aries SELF-REALISATION moment.

To desire is to want something you don’t have in the belief you need it to make you happy..............while you desire your wish is unfulfilled .

This symbol speaks of the garden of ‘all fulfilled desires’...............what has already been achieved or created.
I think it may be asking us to remember to look at what we have...........the things that were once only a dream or a vision , the hard work, patience and commitment that went into making them a reality.
We owe ourselves these moments .............seeing and feeling the beauty of the garden we’ve created. Sometimes we forget what it was like before we began..........we need to remind ourselves ...........recognise our achievements. It restores and rejuvenates us, inspires us to carry on building and extending our gardens ............two gardens , the internal and the external. Both have their source in the heart.

In these moments we can say.......I AM A CREATOR.

No digging today............just a garden ramble! :D

:love:

Attachments

• SC - The Garden.JPG
    SC - The Garden.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 373

purple_scorp

Wow, Mooncat. I love your garden. I can picture it in my mind, through your wonderful descriptions. So many memories. Wow.

Your woman in the image looks so happy, so free. And I love the touch of the butterfly, ready for flight to spread its love around.

with love
purple_scorp