Zenith/Nadir Spread

puckinfl

2*******4
7*******5

Zenith and Nadir are polar opposites and when reading this spread each grouping should be treated as such. This spread is useful when confronted with a double question, as well as when trying to seperate two options or advice.

The 1 is the Significator or the Querent. (If this card does not relate to the question or the querent, throw out the reading.)

:) Zenith Trio: 7 ~ 3 ~ 5 :)

The 7 is where the right path (option or advice) started and represents a past positive influence on the current question. This influence may still be acting on the querent.
The 3 is the zenith and the most optimal choice for what the querent should do presently.
The 5 is the outcome (immediate or distant) of following the zenith path.

:( Nadir Trio: 2 ~ 6 ~ 4 :(

The 2 is the past negative influence on the current situation. There is a good chance that this influence has passed physically out of the querent's life, but still remains as an emotional block.
The 6 is the nadir and is the least optimal decision to be made.
The 4 is the outcome (immediate or distant) of following the nadir path.

(Note:Make sure not to interpret this too literally.As the cards may show two paths that both have favourable or unfavourable conditions, so sometimes it is the querent who must decide as to which path is most optimal for them.)

If someone would like to try this spread and give me feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.

firecatpickles

I think I may have to use this for my next Reading Circle!

Thanks!

~R

LadyPaks

This just gave me a very useful read. I think the layout is brilliant for showing the paths of light and dark (i.e., necessary joys and sorrows). Thanks!

firecatpickles

I used this for my weekly PDR Reading :)