Tarot Shadow Work--Study Group?

SherryZoned

Based on..Tarot Shadow work by Christine Jette

interested?
I know that shadow work will be tough..
Even if all it you say..Is I had a really hard time with that spread I did..We can make it more private in emails..I just thought if we all going thru the same thing..We can share..for support or even what did you put on your altar??

catlin

This book still rests in my book case but a study group would be a reason to start with it earlier than I intended.

jema

same here, i have the book, read the first two chapters and then nothing. i just never feel like i have the time to devote to it as it would probably need.

i'll take it out again this weekend and reread the first chapters.

the hermit

I'm interested

I just ordered the book, along with some others.
It should be here around next tuesday the 10th.
A study group would be interesting.

Moongold

I have completed the Star of Discovery. I work full time so the week end is the best time for me do this. I began the Star of Recovery on Sunday evening. I had a very moving experience with the first focused shadow exercise.

I think of the work during the week. Thoughts come into my mind all the time and I acknowledge them.

This is very tiring work. My fatigue has been incredible but it is followed by a lightness of spirit.

I would be interested to se how the group pans out.

Moongold

Laurel

I was planning on getting this book after the 15th but can borrow a friend's copy. I think it would make really profound group work.

DarkElectric

I would be definitely interested. But I have to get the book! Maybe I'll do that today:)

Rhiannon

I wanna play too! But I have to get the book first.

R :)

SherryZoned

Should we set up a time to start or just start? I know Lee said he wont get his until the 10th..Should we all wait? then try and do it together..I know time will vary..thats ok...Until we start I have begun piecing together my altar..

Tor

I'm in!

I've just placed my order for the book, and hope it's here from a week from now. That will be about 13th.

I read a short review of the book, and it sounds so exciting. I still see myself as a newbie in tarot, but hope I can join this study group anyway.

I'm eager to begin! :)