New Study group? "Book T" and the Minor Arcana?

Myrrha

I am so glad to find this study group as the astrological underpinings of the Cosmic and Thoth decks are really interesting me right now. I have a Thoth for reference but I'll be following along mostly with the Cosmic Tarot until June.

--Myrrha

Grigori

Myrrha said:
I am so glad to find this study group as the astrological underpinings of the Cosmic and Thoth decks are really interesting me right now. I have a Thoth for reference but I'll be following along mostly with the Cosmic Tarot until June.

--Myrrha

I'm glad to see people using decks apart from the Thoth or classical GD decks participating. The vast majority of modern decks owe much of their structure to the GD system, and I think its great that we can study that system, even if working with a deck not usually put in that category. The Cosmic is certainly closely related and I think you'll find it a lot of benefit to look at the deck this way. I'd love to see people with decks even less closely related participating, and learning more about this too :)

thorhammer

I wonder, will it be too late to join in with this in about a month's time? I'm still committed to my Wheel of Change, but having just received the Liber T in the mail and expecting two copies of the Thoth, I will want to strike out with them as a pair in a short time. Can I tag along then, or will I have missed the boat?

\m/ Kat

Scion

I don't think we're on a timeframe... more of a general exploration that will result in different threads... :) Just jump in whenever you'd like!