I could not pass upon this deck...

RAVENAL

Hello all Cosmic Tribe lovers...I too have been WOWED by this deck...I came across it boxed at the local Borders bookstore about a mth ago...it spoke to me in terms of vibrant energy and LIFE...but I bought the Tao Oracle at the time because I have more experience with divination systems (other than cards...but some decks as well) and choose not to become addicted to buying decks for their beauty or collecting...though I know these pleasures very well in other areas of my life...and completely respect others choices...

but this deck was not to be forgotten... and yesterday I had to go back and purchase it...I had done a reading with my RobinWood and the Tao Oracle and an online oracle the Glastonbury Torat as well... as to the potiential benifits this deck had to offer me...very promising all...and upon getting it in my hands I used my body pendelum to access its energys resonance with mine...well...here I am and you probably all understand it all better than I do at this time...

but I DO LOVE THIS DECK...and hope to join you in your exploration of it...the nudity I am very comfortable with...even chuckle at...and find it beautiful as many sessions in live drawing classes taught me the beauty of the human body in all its forms...the colors and images are so open and full of vibrant life and energy...I'm amazed...have not used it yet but am anticipating that pleasure...I look forward to sharing with you if you do not think me too far behind and would like to hear my input...I am not a professional reader...and even though I have read for friends and family...it has been a personal journey through the tarot and other divination systems and consiousness expansion for me...thanks...

Hedera

All I can say is: Congratulations! :) :)

The Tribe is growingg...:D

Hedera.

Jewel

Ravenal, welcome to the group! I consider myself more of an eternal student than a reader. Yes I can read the cards (particularly well with this deck), but I love studying the decks more than anything *LOL*. I also use them for self-exploration/development and story telling.

At the time I got the deck I was not particularly interested in graphic art and real photo type decks, and wanted this one simply as a collectors item being that it was the first deck to use 3 Lovers cards. Well that changed by time I flipped through the deck for the first time. This deck bekons me to use it and to read with it. It just chatters away *LOL*.

Although I get bogged down and bug out of the group occassionally I always return, because I really want to study this deck through and through. I consider this deck my perfect deck. I am a tarotholic and tarot Gollum so of course I continue to collect decks, but this one is the one I use the most. It is the liveliness you describe.

Again, welcome to the group! I look forward to learning from your experiences.

MrLucid

had to buy two lol

I liked this deck/book set very much, and i am extremely pleased that it is a main topic of discussion on this board. I bought two of the deck/book sets directly from Stevee a couple of years ago, signed by the artist, and i was thrilled from the moment i recieved them. One of the coolest things about the set aside from the great art and concept in general is the wonderful way that the book is written. I mean i love the cards AND i love the book. I never cease to find something interesting when i am doing readings with these cards. Congrats to anyone that has the deck. Its special.

~MrLucid~ (long-time tarot collector)