Upcoming deck, Kickstarter coming

Alta

You can PM Solandia, though honestly I am sure she'd be fine with it.

MagsStardustBlack

I am having issues pledging. My bank card is accepted by kickstarter and my bank are happy to pledge to kickstarter, yet my card is continually declined. No blocks on my card at all, so kickstarter is now looking into it. Nothing is ever simple.

MissChiff

I am having issues pledging. My bank card is accepted by kickstarter and my bank are happy to pledge to kickstarter, yet my card is continually declined. No blocks on my card at all, so kickstarter is now looking into it. Nothing is ever simple.

I had the same problem.. The next day it went through....

rylla

Early bird as well :)

FionaBenjamin

Thank you everyone!

If you have card issues, do call your bank. My bank will put blocks on my account even if there is money in there because they feel someone may have been making a fraudulent purchase, especially if you don't often back on kickstarter. They may deny your access until you call. I had issues with Apple apps a few years ago because of this.

FionaBenjamin

I really want to thank everyone here at AT that supported the deck <3 We successfully funded and reached our first stretch goal. I am really grateful. <3

rylla

I really want to thank everyone here at AT that supported the deck <3 We successfully funded and reached our first stretch goal. I am really grateful. <3

Great! Congratulation!

aquestionmark

I am getting too excited for this deck already! Just had to post about it.. :)

aquestionmark

Nooooooo! One of the creators just sent an unfortunate update that they will have to cancel the project and issue refunds. ... :/