Halloween Oracle by Stacey Demarco

Belinda2

So, it's here and I LOVE it! If you love the images online, then you will love the deck even more. I have yet to read with it fully, but have no doubt it will be wonderful, as I have a very strong connection with all of her decks, so no problems there. There is more to this than what you expect. It's beautifully presented and has a touch of fun mixed in with the seriousness that you expect from an oracle. Overall first impression = excellent.

that is good to know thanks for telling us!

Linfang

This looks quite promissing. I pre-ordered the deck at BookDepository and hope they release it as announced in time for Halloween. I seldom take the risk of ordering a deck I have seen only a few cards of, but since the price is quite reasonable I dared to spend the money on this one. Still it would be great of those who already received the deck could post their favorite cards :)

Calcifer

I have almost zero experience with oracles. If I'm going to take the plunge, it just might have to be this deck... got it in my amazon cart, just have to hit "pre-order"...lol.
Love the looks of it !
Michael

BadGirlBlues

There I was, minding my own business, when y'all had to go and enable me! I just pre-ordered from Amazon.

Morwenna

I dood it. :) I just ordered from Blue Angel. (Hey, we couldn't go on vacation this year; look at all the money we saved, so now I can treat myself a little... :D)

toj

A local store got 25 copies of this and I will be picking one up later this week. Nice looking Oracle deck....

Onion Budgie

Well, I cancelled with Amazon and re-ordered with Book Depository because they were cheaper. :D I just got an email from them saying that the deck has been made available by the publisher, so it'll be shipping soon! Wahey! I'm so looking forward to working with it.

sabrina77

Just got a notice from Amazon that my order will be here next week. Yay!

Linfang

Got a message from BookDepository today, mine is on it's way! I am really excited, seldom bought a deck I only knew so little about. But I'm crazy about everything Halloween, so it should be great. Let's see :)