It's The All Singing, All Dancing Oracles Enabling Thread

Thoughtful

I KNOW you'll see what we're talking about once you start reading with it :) At first glance, it looks super hard, as if drawing water from the stone (pun intended :D) But it does bring out very deep insights as stellar mentioned. Let us know how you like it !

Well l received my Philosophers Stone Cards to day, and all kudos to the Polish postal service :thumbsup: never expected them to arrive this quick. They were in perfect condition.
You and stellar are so right about these cards they do bring out the intuitive, deep and meaningful insights. Used the recommended 5 card spread to ask a question straight from the box, and was amazed at how it answered me. Thank you both for your recommendation.

They seem to convey a charm and wisdom so deep that it feels like you know them already, like meeting up with old and learned Masters, Hard to explain.

So Daphne l would certainly try to get this deck if you can, and would love to know when you do.

daphne

Thoughtful, I am happy for you that you like it and connect so well with it.

I will keep on eye on ebay for this one, maybe someday one reasonable priced deck will be there for me.

Enjoy you beautiful deck!

Thoughtful

Thoughtful, I am happy for you that you like it and connect so well with it.

I will keep on eye on ebay for this one, maybe someday one reasonable priced deck will be there for me.

Enjoy you beautiful deck!

If it is meant for you it will be there as has happened with me. Just looked on this site and see that although some prices are ridiculous, there are some for a much lower amount and not much more than l paid. l don't know where you are in the world daphne and whether this is an option for you.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Philosoph...ords=Philosophers+Stone+fortune+telling+cards

Glass Owl

Moderator Note

A few posts have been split off into their own thread as they addressed a separate topic. You may find those posts by clicking on the link below:

Asking A Deck For Advice About Whether To Buy Another Deck

Unfortunately, a few posts that were off topic or contained de-enabling comments have also been removed. Please remember that this thread is NOT the place to ask questions that explore the negatives of a deck nor is it for explaining why you dislike a deck or do not use it.

If you would like to talk about the pros and cons of a deck please do so in a thread dedicated to that particular deck.

Thank you,
Glass Owl - Oracles Moderator

Marirowana

Druid Plant Oracle

I need someone to enable me to buy the Druid Plant Oracle: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/druid-plant-oracle/

I fell in love with the artwork and plants right away, I have a strong connection with nature and herbs. It is OOP, but still available, so NOW is the time!

So... Why am I not sitting here with my creditcard ordering a copie of this deck?

Please tell me how great it is!

Morwenna

Fairy Ring Oracle

I keep going back and forth on this one. I love what I see on AT, but when I look at the pictures on the box in the store I don't love it so much. I have and like the authors' Sacred Circle Tarot. How much do I need this deck?

ravynangel

I keep going back and forth on this one. I love what I see on AT, but when I look at the pictures on the box in the store I don't love it so much. I have and like the authors' Sacred Circle Tarot. How much do I need this deck?

deleted :)