The Sunshine Lenormand

feynrir

Back to work. I went through that whole block of paper and couldn't find the same size. This is a different brand too (nicer) so we'll see how the rest of the paintings come along. Here's the whip and broom.

broomwhip_zpse69fcdc5.jpg

My favorite whip/broom card I've ever seen :love: It's so hard for so many artists to get this one right for some reason.

You are very talented :D

Village Witch

Love love love it!!! Great job!!!

CasCanete

wow thank you both so much!!!

Here is the Scythe:

scythe_zps0438c7a4.jpg

ThtDancerGuy

wow thank you both so much!!!

Here is the Scythe:

scythe_zps0438c7a4.jpg

This is probably my favorite card I have seen of the images you have posted. It's so surreal the way it actually looks like it's legitimately shining. You have real genuine talent, and I honestly cannot wait until you are selling these. I am DEFINITELY buying! :D

danielnogo

This is AWESOME! These are beautiful!

Village Witch

This is probably my favorite card I have seen of the images you have posted. It's so surreal the way it actually looks like it's legitimately shining. You have real genuine talent, and I honestly cannot wait until you are selling these. I am DEFINITELY buying! :D

I was impressed with the way the blade shines also. I'm definitely buying too!

LittleOne

I love these! I would love to own this as a deck. Please please publish it and let me know!!!

Elven

Beautifully executed and stunning colours and design. I love the Mice and the Fish. They're all full of sunshine.
Great looking cards!
Congrats.
Love to see more!

garmonbozia

I hope you are still planning to finish this deck and publish it. These are stunning.

delizt

oh wow!! You are VERY talented, I love these images, I hope to see this deck completed! Wonderful, clean & beautiful!!