"Shaman" Oracles

Aster Breo

I'm so confused!

There are so many oracle decks with "Shaman" in their titles -- and some of them appear to be the same decks but with different boxes and titles, especially the ones by John Matthews. ???

Specifically, are "The Shaman's Oracle" and "The Shaman's Dream Oracle" the same thing?

And the Celtic Shaman's Pack is different?

Any thoughts about which is better?

Thanks!!

2dogs

Yes, those first two are the same deck. I quite enjoyed it for a while, the images are enhanced cave paintings that I couldn't see much in intuitively, but the wisdom in the book was quite down to earth and sound, and they fitted in well with the other decks I was using at the time.

Aster Breo

Yes, those first two are the same deck. I quite enjoyed it for a while, the images are enhanced cave paintings that I couldn't see much in intuitively, but the wisdom in the book was quite down to earth and sound, and they fitted in well with the other decks I was using at the time.

Thank you! That helps clarify.

BodhiSeed

Since John Matthews is listed on both decks, my guess is that there is little difference between the two books.

Aster Breo

Since John Matthews is listed on both decks, my guess is that there is little difference between the two books.

That was my guess, too. But you never know. ;-)

I just ordered the Shaman's Oracle, so it will be interesting to compare it to the Celtic Oracle.

BodhiSeed

That was my guess, too. But you never know. ;-)

I just ordered the Shaman's Oracle, so it will be interesting to compare it to the Celtic Oracle.

It's well done; I think you'll enjoy it. :)