The Witch's Oracle

greatdane

I'm with Aeon of Horus

IF you really know you don't want the deck, don't open it! But that's how I feel about any deck. IF you're sure you don't want it....might as well just list it on trades. To me a deck is kind of like a car, once you drive it off the lot....kidding...kind of. Some folks care if it's been opened, some don't.

littlethings

Thanks for posting the video. I'm disappointed, too. :(

greatdane

Interesting point, Aeon

That there are images thrown in not even associated with witchcraft. Not saying a good or bad thing, just....interesting.

celticnoodle

I saw the video and I liked the cards and their images. I wasn't thrilled with the unicorn picture though. I also feel the anhk, banshee, eye of horus and the dream catcher all fit well with that deck and in standing with witches. But, perhaps that is a personal like or dislike here.

journeyinghome

JH has been 'de-enabled' on this one. Thank you! :D

MoonGypsy

I saw the video and I liked the cards and their images. I wasn't thrilled with the unicorn picture though. I also feel the anhk, banshee, eye of horus and the dream catcher all fit well with that deck and in standing with witches. But, perhaps that is a personal like or dislike here.

i received mine today...
Shrinkwrapped in Trade Forum

And celticnoodle is right about the ankh--many of us wear or have worn ankhs...[Ancient Symbol of Eternal Life that it is.] and also the
other items she mentions are not out of place. Even though the dream catcher is more often associated
with Native American traditions...it is definitely a magical tool that Witch's have adopted. If it works--Use it! is a great Motto of Witch's. And there are so many traditions and cultures that fall under the "Craft" Umbrella.

celticnoodle

Yes, I just saw that earlier--and was looking for it in another window. I just posted and am sending you a PM.

greatdane

Good points about what is or isn't seen as witchlike. In the end, it's whether the deck works for the reader or not. Like always, I believe if you want it, you should have it! :))

celticnoodle

Good points about what is or isn't seen as witchlike. In the end, it's whether the deck works for the reader or not. Like always, I believe if you want it, you should have it! :))

Thank you, GD. One of my greatest enablers. :laugh: I and my wallet thank you very much. ;)

Actually, I was going to purchase it anyway--and I am excited about getting it.