New Ceccoli oracle

Belinda2

I saw that this oracle is coming out in Sept ( which is the same time as my B day so I thought it would be a nice gift to myself). I don't have her tarot deck but I think you can base how you feel this oracle on how her tarot is. I think it will be pretty cute, what do you think?
I could not copy a working link here but go to Amazon.com

Gwynydd

I'm looking forward to it šŸ˜Š I don't see myself being able to read her tarot, but I love her art. I think it lends itself better to oracles

Le Fanu

I'm sure I'll get it as I love her art.

But to be honest, the tarot deck is more than enough for me in terms of a reading deck. I find it totally tarot but I know others have seen the actual tarot deck as more oracle than tarot.

It'll just have fewer cards so I'm sure I'll stick with the tarot deck for reading, but I'm definitely interested in seeing it when it comes out.

rubyofjoy

Ceccoli tarot

I love this tarot deck, It is esp. good for self love queries. the little book that comes with it is helpful, These cards I have to journal with them, engage with them to understand them. But it is worth it. This is very deep psychological deck. Very unique healing deck.

littlethings

Just got this. I love it! There are two meanings for each card, a light one and a dark one. There are 32 cards, and the book is in six different languages.

I love this from the book "it's not all sweetness and light in the land of Ceccoli. It's also bitter and dark, like the very best chocolate." :D

Sorry, pic is not the best
top row: 10 Advise, 27 Compassion, 20 Karma
Bottom row: 16 Expedition, 28 Intimidation, 30 Victory

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 687

AnemoneRosie

The cards don't have titles on them? How does that work?

AnemoneRosie

Nope, no titles, just numbers

So... do you have to look up their titles in the LWB? Or memorize them? Or do they just *not* have titles, in which case you can intuit any meaning from the image?

littlethings

So... do you have to look up their titles in the LWB? Or memorize them? Or do they just *not* have titles, in which case you can intuit any meaning from the image?

Yes, the book has a number and a title for each card.

Laura Borealis

To be honest, I wish more oracles would leave titles and keywords off the cards. Especially when they don't seem to fit, or narrow the meaning down too much.