What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Falcor

Falcor you have made a good choice, l have had the German edition for quite sometime, its a wonderful reader. It was created by a Buddhist Monk, and the energy has a quiet, yet powerful spiritual nature flowing through every card in the deck, enjoy :)

I want to tell a small story about this deck.
Yesterday I was doing a small meditation and I have seen a very clear image of smiling lips, it's the second time I got a clear image during meditation. Guess my surprise seeing smiling lips on the back of the cards. The roll-coaster energy I felt yesterday as meditation just came back to me as I was checking the cards now. This deck DOES HAVE THE ENERGY, I can feel it.

DaughterOfDanu

Just got the Dreams of Gaia tarot and the Faerytale Oracle in :D Had these preordered since late May so I'm thrilled to finally have them in my hands

Laura Borealis

TaroBear's Lair is so fast with their shipping! I ordered Friday afternoon and got my decks today (Monday). I got a selection of German-suited playing cards. The Modiano Magiare Belot cards are especially nice - a traditional pattern called Four Seasons or William Tell (the daus cards depict the seasons, and the ober and unter knaves depict characters from the William Tell story).

Anyway I'm very impressed with TaroBear's Lair :thumbsup:

IHeartRescues

Cxl'd my order and getting the Thoth instead

Well I do like to jump ahead sometimes. The Mutational Alchemy people are looking to produce a couple of new decks in the future, and I'm not really "ready" for the MAT quite yet, since I don't even have the Thoth lol. So went with the Thoth today. And will wait to see what comes next fm Abrahadabra. (Wasn't completely sold on the art anyhow.)
Maybe I will be ready by then! "Baby steps".

Darkmage

I got a free $10 gift card for Amazon from My Coke Rewards, so I cashed it in. I bought:

The Giant Book of Card Divination: 130 New and Traditional Techniques by Jeanne Ruland, Iris Merlino

Money Magnetism: How to Grow Rich Beyond Your Wildest Dreams by Norvell, A.

The Miracle Power of Transcendental Meditation by Norvell, A.

The Norvell books are from the Parker publishing house. Parker folded in the early 90s and pretty much everything they released is now OOP. A good chunk of their writing stable is also dead, so most of these books will never be reprinted. I collect them as they're totally hokey over the top pop occultism from the 70s. There are a few gems in most of their books buried in the 3 am infomercial testimonials.

The card divination book is one I've had my eye on for a while. Does anyone have it, and if so, is it any good?

I figure all three of these were free, so if I don't like them, I can sell them and get what I paid for them. *shrug*

HearthCricket

My signed Tarot Apocalypsis arrived today and it is absolutely scrumptious! I am so thrilled with it and the gorgeous book and packaging. Will be working with it for some time now!

Also received my Aquarian Tarot in a Tin and I love it! It just gave me a smack dab, in your face, on the spot, reading. We will get along just fine!

Willow_33

As a beginner of Tarot, I am patiently waiting for the arrival of Learning the tarot by Joan Bunning, which I ordered a few days ago, after reading such great reviews here.
I am so excited to start learning.

RiverRunsDeep

As a beginner of Tarot, I am patiently waiting for the arrival of Learning the tarot by Joan Bunning, which I ordered a few days ago, after reading such great reviews here.
I am so excited to start learning.

Good choice! I learned how to read Tarot from Joan Bunning as well, eons ago before her book was actually a book. It used to be available online, and I remember printing the entire thing and keeping it in a binder. Oh, you are SO going to enjoy it! Have fun!

Hmm, nothing is in the post for me, but I will say that I did receive the Tarot of Dreams, complete with lovely gilded edges from its previous owner, plus a gorgeous hand-knitted wrap. I am in love with it, and it will be coming with me tomorrow on my road trip!

Celtictarot

I have the Intuitive Soul Oracle Cards by Lisa Williams coming from Fishpond

Darkmage

Good choice! I learned how to read Tarot from Joan Bunning as well, eons ago before her book was actually a book. It used to be available online, and I remember printing the entire thing and keeping it in a binder. Oh, you are SO going to enjoy it! Have fun!

It still is. Learntarot.com