World Spirit Tarot Reprint

Anise

The funding period is over, but on the indiegogo page, there's a link to the creator's site where you can still preorder! Apparently the timeline has been delayed though, with delivery expected at the end of the year.

Madrigal

The funding period is over, but on the indiegogo page, there's a link to the creator's site where you can still preorder! Apparently the timeline has been delayed though, with delivery expected at the end of the year.

Gaah, the end of the year??? I ordered this a little while ago and the ordering page gave the impression that availability was for now. Not thrilled to hear about waiting three months. :rolleyes:

Anise

Gaah, the end of the year??? I ordered this a little while ago and the ordering page gave the impression that availability was for now. Not thrilled to hear about waiting three months. :rolleyes:

To be clear, her last update predicts a "holiday release date". That holiday could be Halloween right? =) It has felt like a really long wait, but I somehow only just found out about the Spanish version of this deck and I will probably be ordering that soon. It'll be nice to compare the new and old pics.

Debra

Her links are kinda messed up. Her web site purchase page says $40 + $7 postage, anticipated June 2015, so not updated. She's involved in various performances so maybe the deck isn't her priority.

Gulliver

Ah, okay, thanks for the information!

Nemia

I'm glad I ordered the Spanish version nearly a year ago. Beautiful deck, and I don't need to know much Spanish to understand the card names...

The Happy Squirrel

I preordered and paid sometime in June or July on her site. Also got the impression that it was available at the time for some reason. Then heard it was in process of printing so I thought waiting a couple of weeks or so is fine. Didn't realise it is going to be months. I am never keen on paying months and months in advance unless it is through a funding campaign where updates are more structured and easier to manage in terms of follow up.

MagsStardustBlack

I gifted mine in a raffle on here.

Madrigal

I wonder if this is ever going to happen. Money paid months and months ago and yet nothing, no updates, emails, explanations, zip. Does anyone have any info? When I ordered it was between this and the Prisma Visions. Had I known there was no publication date in sight at the time I would have definitely gone with the PM.