MORGAN GREER pocket size in a tin?

Catmoon

I already have the Vanessa and the Halloween in a tin and love it to bits. I'm planning of starting a tin sub-collection. ;)
The radiant would be my next buy and just waiting the Centenial in a tin to become availabe.
I would definitely buy a Morgan Greer in a tin, I'm sure the artwork will be pretty well visible.
I have a MG two part blue vintage box and it would be perfect a pocket tin to bring everywhere in my handbag!!!!!!!

MoonGypsy

Actually I mentioned this on their FB page over a week ago, asking them to consider it. :)
i don't do facebook either, HC, but good for you! :thumbsup:
It seems a lot of us are in sinc about this!

greatdane

Yay Madrigal!

I did too. And mentioned them keeping an eye on this thread.

Hopefully, enough people will express interest in buying a pocket deck.

I know companies decide which decks to offer based on whether or not they feel they will sell. It is a business. So I hope they will decide there is an instant market for this in a pocket size.

MoonGypsy

i have an idea, GD, why don't you create a poll? :)

greatdane

Please feel free to do that, MoonGypsy

For something like this, just who wishes to see the Morgan Greer in a pocket size, I thought just a thread would suffice.

It's really a "who would like this" and, in the past, a thread and emailing US Games has worked.

I think of a poll as something with a lot more choices and I've already started this thread and emailed US Games myself.

But if you feel we need a poll too, please feel free to set one up.

Madrigal

It's really a "who would like this" and, in the past, a thread and emailing US Games has worked.

Really?! I will be quite chuffed if they go ahead with this based on our interest. I, too, mentioned that there was a thread about it here in my email. So maybe...

MoonGypsy

For something like this, just who wishes to see the Morgan Greer in a pocket size, I thought just a thread would suffice.

I think of a poll as something with a lot more choices and I've already started this thread and emailed US Games myself.

But if you feel we need a poll too, please feel free to set one up.

i guess a poll was overkill...

greatdane

Cat's Eye Tarot is an example of ATers working together to get a deck out there.
And that was done through threads and emailing US Games.

I know US Games, like all businesses, thinks about their profit margin, so if we can convince them we, as readers, really want it, at least enough of us as a target market, I know they will at least consider it.

I tied my email to this thread when I emd them.

But really, please, feel free to start a poll as well, MG. Being rabble rousers is good when one wants a deck :). I feel NO need to be the only one pushing this. The MORE the MERRIER. It's about getting a deck out there, not who pushes it or how it gets done.

It's the goal that counts.

I started this thread and emd US Games and that's as far as my part in this will go. I encourage others to do whatever they wish to move this along!

Mariqueen

Yesterday I made a pocket sized Morgan Greer deck, though it's not "tin sized" but it is exceptionally smaller. I'll post pics in a minute.