spread for situation scared or playing games

NUTTYCHICK

I got back with a ex ,but now he is behaving oddly ,last saw each other two weeks ago ,he has not replied to any texts sent , i said thankyou for night etc he rang once and i missed call was busy when replied a week ago he sent a joke text,no replies to any mesages sent i have sent.
in readings i have done hes scared tell tell me to pro active .the passion between us very strong so maybe just lust on his part?
maybe someone could suggest a spread that will help me decide what to do i feel no contact from him hes telling keep distance .
any help appreciated

rwcarter

NUTTYCHICK,

Sorry to hear about your situation. My Things Aren't Always What They Seem spread might be useful for you. It looks at what you know that's true, what you think you know that's actually false and what you don't know but should.

Rodney

NUTTYCHICK

Thankyou

I DONE a reading on the spread you recomended advice the same hes scared will post tomorrow thankyou for your help .
nuttychick

Delacey

I would recommend the Ex spread. You can find it in the spread index. (Sorry I would link the spread, but I can never get the commands right). If your results keep saying he's not admitting facts you need to decide how long you want to wait for him to figure things out.

Good luck,
Delacey