King of cups clarified by King o Pentacles... What??

Ruledbythemoon

I did a Celtic cross spread asking what to expect from my love life in March. For the possible outcome position I pulled Strength and for the near future I pulled the 6 of cups. The final outcome was king of cups which I clarified with the king of Pentacles... Did not really clarify for anything for me. I would say the strength could signify a commitment, passion or being able to be in control of a situation. 6 of cups in the near future position makes me think perhaps someone from my past will come back into my life or someone I feel a strong connection to who will have strong feelings for me (king of cups) and be ready to make a commitment (King of pentacles). How would you read a king as an outcome clarified by another King?

Ruledbythemoon

Correction: Empress as possible outcome

Oops, it was actually the Empress as the possible outcome - hopefully not pregnancy but maybe sexuality and a nurturing relationship?

intuitivetarot

King/cups is very loving, approaches his people in a loving manner. He is also a man in love. Clarified by King/Pentacles, I'd say someone, who is very sympathetic and sensitive and uses his intuition to figure out what to do and how to approach it. Clarified by King/Pentacles, who has worked very hard all his life to accrue a lot of wealth, and is grounded and secure, King/Cups is a very nice individual, who wants to help others. He can also be an energy suggesting combining artistic skills and one's hobbies with some kind of a practical idea. Grounded. Self employed perhaps. He can also have a desire to build a home--figuratively and may be literally too.