Knight of Swords clarified by 3 of Pents??

Sagittarius85

I got the Knight of Swords as a man’s next action towards the querent, clarified by 3 of Pents. It was a love reading, but there is nothing between them.

What do these cards have in common?

The Knight of Sword is impulsive, reckless, unrestful , abounded in tension and passion.

The 3 of Pents is about methodical planning, teamwork, reasoned objects and it’s a card filled with calm.

How can the 3 of Pents clarify the Knight of Swords? On the surface there is a big discrepancy between them. Will he make efforts to build something stable with her? Would it be so simple? I could hardly believe it.

Please share your ideas with me! :) Thank you in advance!

spookyboo22

Hi

I would suggest he will ask her out , possibly after he's had a few drinks and invite her to a celebration.
Maybe a friend's birthday or to celebrate some sort of achievement x

Sagittarius85

Hi

I would suggest he will ask her out , possibly after he's had a few drinks and invite her to a celebration.
Maybe a friend's birthday or to celebrate some sort of achievement x

Thank you! :) But which card alludes to the drink? :D

Thirteen

Cards of ambition

I got the Knight of Swords as a man’s next action towards the querent, clarified by 3 of Pents. It was a love reading, but there is nothing between them.
So you were asking what he *will* do next? The Knight/Swords is not reckless. He is fast and may act faster than he should--not plan things out far enough. But he's whip smart, and does have a plan by which he thinks he can get to his goal sooner than anyone else. He is also, like all Swords, a talker. All his energy is in this sparkling, youthful thoughts and he can't wait to tell you all about them. To "wow" you with them.

Now, the 3/Pent isn't actually "planning." It's not about caution or care. It's about getting backing so you can make real some creation. Think "start-up." Like when two young men created a computer in their garage, and then got the money to make lots of those computers and sell them. THAT is the 3/Pents.

What do these two have in common? They have ambition. Ambition to make others take notice and give them what they're after. And both believe they have something new and different to "wow" others, and get others to "invest" in them. They both think they have a winning strategy, and can sell themselves and their ideas.

What will he do next? Try to impress this lady. Wow her and sell himself--his ideas, his value, his unique vision, all in the hopes of getting her to "surrender/invest" in him.

rwcarter

Once again I bow at Thirteen's feet and say, "I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy." :D

Rodney

Sagittarius85

What do these two have in common? They have ambition. Ambition to make others take notice and give them what they're after. And both believe they have something new and different to "wow" others, and get others to "invest" in them. They both think they have a winning strategy, and can sell themselves and their ideas.

What will he do next? Try to impress this lady. Wow her and sell himself--his ideas, his value, his unique vision, all in the hopes of getting her to "surrender/invest" in him.

Dear Thirteen,

I admire your interpretations as well, you are absolutely great! :) I think I would have never been able to see the connection between these two cards without you. Thank you for the keyword „ambition”, and for your explanation which has helped me to understand the essences of these cards.

Yes, I did two reading and in both readings got the Knight of Swords as „what will he do”. And an other knight has popped up twice: The Knight of Wands. At first as „what will he want”, and then as „the keyword of their story in March”.

I have a question if I am allowed:
As I take it, the Knights of the Wands and Swords are the most powerful knights, there is a great deal of motivation in them to reach their aim, that’s why they are in motion. The Knight of Swords is driven by his thoughts and plans and the Knight of Wands is urged by his strong desires and inner fire.

There is no contact between the querent and this man nowadays, but these readings refer to March thus anything can happen.

These Knights abound in remarkable energy, passion and intentions, they have so much to do, and the 3 of Pents has ambition as well. That’s why I think that exciting things are happening are coming soon. My question is that can this amount of energy stay passive?

Thank you again! :)

Prilica

What do these cards have in common?

The Knight of Sword is impulsive, reckless, unrestful , abounded in tension and passion.

The 3 of Pents is about methodical planning, teamwork, reasoned objects and it’s a card filled with calm.

How can the 3 of Pents clarify the Knight of Swords? On the surface there is a big discrepancy between them. Will he make efforts to build something stable with her? Would it be so simple? I could hardly believe it.

Please share your ideas with me! :) Thank you in advance!
I used to get the 3 of pentacles in a reading where more people were involved... A married querent used to ask about someone she liked and was single. Since the Knight of swords usually runs away and doesn't stay for long, it could point that he could avoid the situation, if there are others involved...
Just another option [emoji16]

Thirteen

These Knights abound in remarkable energy, passion and intentions, they have so much to do, and the 3 of Pents has ambition as well. That’s why I think that exciting things are happening are coming soon. My question is that can this amount of energy stay passive?
Knight of swords usually runs away and doesn't stay for long, it could point that he could avoid the situation, if there are others involved...
Prilica has a very good point. This man's next actions towards the querent might be to ignore them. All of the Knights are like teenagers--when they find something they are into, nothing will dissuade them from it. So you get, for example, the all too often complaint of girlfriends ignored while their guys watch sports or play video games. Even something the Knight should be interested in (his girl) doesn't get him off target from what he's into at the moment. If the querent isn't what has this person's focus at this moment (month of March), then he won't head towards them. His action will be to head away.

Likewise with the 3/Pents, which I would read in this case (Knight moving away) as someone who wants those investors, so those investors matter more; if the querent can't give him the investment he wants to make real his creation, then he will turn from the querent in order to meet with the investors.

It also occurs to me that, as Knights are messengers in the "negotiating" sense (as compared to Pages in the "quick reminder" sense), and the Knight/Swords is all about fast messages over the air (so to speak--and likewise the Knight/Wands--electronic messages)--it's possible that this person's next action towards the querent will be messaging. 3/Pents might clarify that as a group chat. So it might be that this person will not reconnect with your querent outside of a group texting.