3 of swords + 9 of swords / Is he sad and worrying?

dancingufo

Hi, all.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

I just want to find out what this combination means. I know 3/swords is a heart-breaker card. It's saying about sorrow. And I remember when I got it as a monthly fortune card, I broke up with my ex.

And 9/swords is saying about fear, worrying or insomnia. When I got it as a daily card, I had a trouble sleeping because I was worrying about something.

B.U.T what does this combination mean? Does anyone have experience about it?

I asked what he felt while he was meeting with me. (It drew 7 cards, just these two cards were in same position.) And I'm really wondering why he felt sorrow and what he was worrying.

Yes, He's my ex, so it might not be too easy to ask me out again. But we had a good dinner and a good conversation. Then he felt like these two cards which look like not positive at all.

Perhaps I'm missing some point. So can I hear other thought?

rwcarter

Since the two cards were in the same position, what was the position? Or did you do a position-less spread? The position would give context to the cards. The question was about what he felt. But what were the positions for the cards themselves?

If the cards are representing sorry and worry, they're not going to tell you why or what. You would need to do additional readings on those questions.

Rodney

dancingufo

Since the two cards were in the same position, what was the position? Or did you do a position-less spread? The position would give context to the cards. The question was about what he felt. But what were the positions for the cards themselves?

If the cards are representing sorry and worry, they're not going to tell you why or what. You would need to do additional readings on those questions.

Rodney

Hi, Rodney!
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, my posting wasn't clear! I asked about our dating. There were 4 different position, and those 2 card appeared in his feeling position. And I'm wondering how other people read this combination. Yes, those two card didn't tell me why or what. Just I'm wondering if my interpretation is good or not.

I used Fairy tarot, and I did rx. Both of them was upright!

rwcarter

If he initiated the breakup, then he might've felt worried (9S) that you hadn't processed it yet (3S).

If you initiated the breakup, then his feelings are still focused on the breakup and he's worried about how you'll react to him.

Rodney

dancingufo

If he initiated the breakup, then he might've felt worried (9S) that you hadn't processed it yet (3S).

If you initiated the breakup, then his feelings are still focused on the breakup and he's worried about how you'll react to him.

Rodney

Thanks, Rodney.
It does completely make sense. We broke up a year ago, but I feel he still worry if we would go back to old relationship again. (Because we did few times.) Your interpretation is always so simple and makes sense. Thanks a lot. :)

nisaba

Yes, my posting wasn't clear! I asked about our dating.

If you asked about dating again, and these came up for his feelings about that, then the universe couldn't give you a clearer signal to keep the hell away, especially if you still have any residual liking for your ex. They will be miserable if you date again. Is misery what you want for them?

dancingufo

If you asked about dating again, and these came up for his feelings about that, then the universe couldn't give you a clearer signal to keep the hell away, especially if you still have any residual liking for your ex. They will be miserable if you date again. Is misery what you want for them?

Hi, nisaba.
Thanks for your reply. But I asked about our dating just once. I don't aske same question over and over, because I know it's not good.