Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum               Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings

First Deck

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Fey Tarot

Citizen

MareSaturni 

The Fey is GREAT deck! I love it! And i know lots of people love this deck here, it even has it's own subforum...i'm sure you'll learn alone!

Welcome to the tarot, it's a wonderful world

~YUKO
Top   #11
Resident

Dejavooo 

I am also new to the fey tarot and the tarot world as all, I absolutly love this deck! It so beautiful and eay to read in to, i am very glad that it was the first ceck that i got =)
Top   #12
Resident

Laelyan 

I'm new to the Tarot (I previously had the Fairies Oracle deck), but now that I have found the Fey Tarot, I am in love! It has the element of passion and magic that we very much miss in life ....

Can't wait to participate in this study group!!
Top   #13
Citizen

dadsnook2000 
The Fey and cycles of use

The Fey came to everyone's attention two years ago, and we had a number of Fey users actively sharing their views on each of the cards. We even had two contests in which I presented a book box with a wood-carved dimensional figure from the deck mounted on the book box cover. I had done the Ace of Pentacles and the Fool.

We have always had new Fey lovers come onto the scene, although lately there seems to be another resurgance. If there is enough interest and posting, we might be able to have another contest. In any case, whatever you have for questions or observations will, I am sure, be answered or commented on. Dave.
Top   #14

More in the Aeclectic Tarot Forum
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.