Tarot for Yourself - is it too late to join?

Emily

Thanks for your welcomes :) This will be the first study group I've participated in and having read some of the threads, I can't wait for this book to arrive - which should be tomorrow
I'll be using my Spiral which is turning out to be my constant companion these days :)

catlin

Today I got my TFYS and I am also thinking about joining you but I am so busy at the moment, I even did not manage to keep up with my 78 degree studies. I just flipped thru the TFYS in the tram this morning and I am extremely pleased with what I saw!

aciddragon

Calin, I basically in the same boat. I got about 3 hrs by the time I get home to do things before I go to bed. Most of that is taken up with get something to eat, shower, checking and replying to emails and other misc. stuff. By 10 or 11, I look at my watch and think God it's time for bed already?!? I only hope that I can put more time in to the book soon cause from what I've seen of the book, I liked.

Jewel

Catlin and Aciddragon, welcome to the group. Like you both, we are all really busy and do the best we can. Please participate at your own pace. We check back here to see new posts when we come online. Glad you guys are deciding to join us!

wavebreaker

I got my copy today so I'm going to try and join as well. If I have the time.... :D

Kaz

great to see all those new joiners, welcome !

kaz

catlin

Thanks for the warm welcome. I did the first 3 chapters on the weekend.

wavebreaker

I did the first one. So maybe it's an idea to start a new thread on Chapter 1 (as I can't find an existing one)?

Emily

I'm just about halfway through the first Chapter but I've looked through it all - its a really interesting book, going to be a real help to me, I'm glad I ordered it - just wish I'd had it sooner :)

Kaz

if you put the forum to "from beginning" to show posts, and the chapter isn't there, i suggest you start a new thread, those old threads have been lost in the forum conversion :(

kaz