a short intro...

AzulDancer

i'm thrilled to have found this forum since i absolutely adore 78DoW! i'm relatively new to tarot, but totally addicted. i'm living in a 'tower' time (oh, aren't we all?!) and if not for the cards, i think i'd be pulling out my hair most of the time. they help me to keep the perspective that "this too, shall pass."

i find rachel pollack's work on the tarot fascinating, and 78 has become my bible. i also have her works on the haindl, along with that deck, and her "shining tribe" tarot & book.
luckily, when i fell into tarot addiction i worked in a bookstore and was able to acquire decks at an alarming rate! :)

i look forward to joining you in a discussion of the book.

Jewel

Welcome AzureDancer. We do not always get a chance to post a lot as we do a lot of applied work (exercises that fit the text) that takes time, but we are here and slowly but surely working. Feel free to join in the group, we always welcome more ... helps motivate us and make us move a little quicker *LOL*

aeonx

Greetings AzulDancer and welcome to the forum! :)
I know, this section of the forum is just great!! Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to participate, so I've just copied the replies and studied them at home. Thank you guys for this! :)

~aeonx~