Congratulations to Phoenix!

Phoenix

Welcome to the Forum!!

Welcome to the new Tarot Media Forum!!! Solandia tells me that quite a few people(myself included) have been askiing for a forum where they could talk about such topics as tarot books, software, and anything else tarot related that does not fit into the other forums. I know that there are quite a number of people who are big fans of reading, so here will be a great place to discuss your favorite books, and authors.

And, as you know, I am one of the co-moderators of this forum. This is my first time moderating, and I promise I won't let anyone down. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Solandia for this forum, as well as making me a moderator, and JMD, my co-moderator.

So, let's get chatting!!!

kayne

What a great idea! I did hesitate as to where to post about the latest tarot book I bought, last time... now I know!
Welcome Phoenix - you'll do a great job of Moderating! :D

Pollux

What a good idea! GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!

How come it never occurred to anyone so far? Well, I mean, if now we have a new section it DID occur to someone (not to me, bleeeaaa :p), but it never happened before... I'll stop blabbering now, cos the heart of the matter is:

WE KEEP GETTING BETTER!!!

PHOENIX YOU'LL BE AWESOME!!!
AND JMD TOO!!!

lunalafey

did someone say books?

When did this happen? I was thinking about a week or so ago how it would be cool if there was a section deadicated to BOOKS...

Kellinator

What an awesome idea! I look forward to the discussions!

And congratulations on becoming a moderator, Phoenix!

starfish66

I love that we have a media forum now. Phoenix and JMD will be great moderators.

:T10C Starfish

Melvis

This Forum just gets better and better! :D

Great idea, Solandia!

Thanks to Phoenix & JMD for being 'Mods'!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

Phoenix

Pollux said:
What a good idea! GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!

How come it never occurred to anyone so far? Well, I mean, if now we have a new section it DID occur to someone (not to me, bleeeaaa :p), but it never happened before... I'll stop blabbering now, cos the heart of the matter is:

I did PM Solandia about a books forum, and she told me that she was going to be adding this forum because there was a large interest in it.

Thanks everyone for your welcome!!!

LeahG

Yah!!

I love tarot, love reading and love reading my tarot books- now I can discuss them in the forum, can Aeclectic get any better?

lilmystic

Although this is a little out of place, I'm sure that one of the new moderators will let me post this! Congratulations to Phoenix upon his achieving moderator status; as a fellow Canadian I can vouch for his politeness, responsibility and innate coolness. The Tarot Media is in two pairs of good hands!