What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Lil Red

My Oracle of Visions finally came! :)

jolie_amethyst

Just caught good deal on a set of Froud's Faeries...now to decide if I need a Heart of Faerie set to go with it...!

lalalibra

Last week, I ordered the Magical Times Empowerment Cards by Jody Bergsma...

Well, they finally arrived earlier today... and I LOVE them!!! :heart: :D

jolie_amethyst

I bought the Messenger for my birthday, but it will arrive later, so I guess I get to celebrate twice :)

I've been eyeing that one for days, trying to make up my mind. It's just so gorgeous...

But I had a chance to pick up Heart of Faery at a ridiculously cheap price, so the Messenger will have to wait a bit longer! (The original Froud deck shipped out today; since it's coming from further south on the same coast as I am, I'm hoping it arrives by Friday. Heart of Faery will take a bit longer, I suspect.)

ravynangel

I've been eyeing that one for days, trying to make up my mind. It's just so gorgeous...

But I had a chance to pick up Heart of Faery at a ridiculously cheap price, so the Messenger will have to wait a bit longer! (The original Froud deck shipped out today; since it's coming from further south on the same coast as I am, I'm hoping it arrives by Friday. Heart of Faery will take a bit longer, I suspect.)
deleted :)

SpiritOfTheDogz

Received Oracle of Visions this morning, my first proper new deck in almost four years (I say proper because I bought a cheap Lenormand while on holiday a couple of weeks ago, just to pass the time away on the rainy evenings :) )

HighPriestess

I picked up Heart of Faerie for cheap. I wasn't sure I'd like the art (the pictures on this site didn't appeal) but it's been an amazingly accurate oracle so far.