Best Doreen Virtue deck?

FantasyWorld

I use The ArchAngel deck everyday as a "What do I need to know today" and Love:love: them!
You start to form a bond with them....

lunafae

FaireMaiden I like the way you read and use something similar when using tarot cards. I like the Arch Angel cards for males as I find that most males warm to them.
Another thing I enjoy doing is shuffling 2 decks together and do a reading that way i.e angels/healing with/saints/messages from the angels.

FaireMaiden

*lol* No need to get on a plane... we've got cyberspace! *lol*

Thank you for your kind words, {{{hugs}}}

I'm still on the lookout for a fairly male-oriented oracle... Men are not, by and large, taken with the whole fairy/angel thang, *lol*... The pictures are just too 'My Little Pony', in their eyes, *lol*... When in a vulnerable place, the last thing they need to feel like is a woos, (even tho they're already feeling that on the inside, it is shameful to them... that kind of sensitivity, that kind of falling to pieces); they don't need to be reminded of it in pictures!... They really do need, and deserve, images of a more masculine approach to falling apart, healing, and focus/direction of their transformation...

I wish someone out there would make one... or two... or three, *lol*

C.N.

FaireMaiden said:
I'm still on the lookout for a fairly male-oriented oracle... Men are not, by and large, taken with the whole fairy/angel thang, *lol*... The pictures are just too 'My Little Pony', in their eyes, *lol*... When in a vulnerable place, the last thing they need to feel like is a woos, (even tho they're already feeling that on the inside, it is shameful to them... that kind of sensitivity, that kind of falling to pieces); they don't need to be reminded of it in pictures!... They really do need, and deserve, images of a more masculine approach to falling apart, healing, and focus/direction of their transformation...

Well, of the Doreen Virtue decks, Ascended Masters is fairly gender neutral.

As for the best deck, I would say Archangel Oracle Cards. However, I consider it strictly an advice deck, and wouldn't use it for general reading.

sweet_intuition

Goddess Guidance all the way... works like a charm for moi!

Little Hare

sweet_intuition said:
Goddess Guidance all the way... works like a charm for moi!

Ditto i've found it spot on... I love using it :)

FaireMaiden

lunafae said:
FaireMaiden I like the way you read and use something similar when using tarot cards. I like the Arch Angel cards for males as I find that most males warm to them.

Another thing I enjoy doing is shuffling 2 decks together and do a reading that way i.e angels/healing with/saints/messages from the angels.
C.N. said:
Well, of the Doreen Virtue decks, Ascended Masters is fairly gender neutral.

As for the best deck, I would say Archangel Oracle Cards. However, I consider it strictly an advice deck, and wouldn't use it for general reading.
{{{lunafae}}} {{{C.N.}}} Thank you both for your recommendations, *vbs*... I will go have a look-see at the 'Ascended Masters' and 'ArchAngel' decks...

I think what I really have in mind, when it comes to Oracle-world, is something along the lines of the 'Labours of Hercules', as men seem to fancy themselves 'Herculaic', *lol*... It appears to be such a universal masculine theme...

With cards depicting all the psychological nuances of the 'Herculean Journey of Individuation', (the mental/emotional constructs-deconstructs-constructs, or, life-death-life cycles, if you will), the simple messages of masculine sacrifice, knowledge, healing, or strength on each card would, I feel, be very well-received by them...

If I were any kind of artist, I'd make them myself... Alas, I am not, so... am left waiting, like everyone else, *lol*

Faithfully29

Kinda hard to choose

I really like all of Doreen Virtue's Decks but the best one for me is Saint's & Angels. Archangels is another top one on my list as well as Ascended Masters. I got the Healing with The Angels Deck last only because it was hard to find in bookstores but after looking thru them... didn't really speak to me, so i decided to wait a few months and i eventually bought the deck. I still haven't really connected with the Healing with The Angels deck, they are nice cards and i have noticed they are a favorite to many but they just didn't speak to me. And yes, can't forget about Goddess Guidance...i also really like this deck.

Faithfully29

TheArchangelsBoy

I am a male and I find it hard to relate to a lot of the cards out there. They are very feminine.

I use the Archangels deck by Doreen a lot. I am very much into Angels but not cherubs nor fairies. I have the ascended Masters deck which is alright...

Chrystal

I love the Ascendant Master Oracle Cards and The Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards. They are both so accurate and they have messages that can help in any situation. Now I have been looking for an Alngels Oracle Card that would have really beautiful images. I did not like the ones from DV, I didint like the images.