Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition

katieb

letter + ship
you shall receive information or a message from someone further away (or information about travel-like a confirmation )

q: What is next for X and I?
Either you'll meet up at a hotel or apartment complex (yes I've seen this combo before meaning that lol) or some loneliness in regards to love

Q above

Jdance

How will the meeting between D and myself go?

lol... what were the cards... :)

----------------------------
fox and key : if it is work it will prove to be an important meeting for the 'employee' and if not work then it will be a very interesting meet up.

q: What does X desire with regards to me?

katieb

Sorry! It was hearts and tower!

Bonny

lol... what were the cards... :)

----------------------------
fox and key : if it is work it will prove to be an important meeting for the 'employee' and if not work then it will be a very interesting meet up.

q: What does X desire with regards to me?

Queen cups - 6 wands

X desires to love and celebrate you

- what is J feeling and desiring towards me now

Cacia

Queen cups - 6 wands

X desires to love and celebrate you

- what is J feeling and desiring towards me now

lily+bouquet

This is a mature love and he is happy with you and how the relationship is evolving.

What my guides wants me to know?

katieb

lily+bouquet

This is a mature love and he is happy with you and how the relationship is evolving.

What my guides wants me to know?
Garden /dog

Not sure if this is saying to take the time and enjoy time with your friends or that an encounter with friends (special someone ) is just around the bend

How will D feel about me physically when we meet?

GotH

Garden /dog

Not sure if this is saying to take the time and enjoy time with your friends or that an encounter with friends (special someone ) is just around the bend

How will D feel about me physically when we meet?

Fish - Bear

These cards give me a, "She's RICH!" feeling OR maybe that you cover up too much.

How will X and I get along tomorrow?

samantha

Fish - Bear

These cards give me a, "She's RICH!" feeling OR maybe that you cover up too much.

Clover - Rider

You'll get along well, you will feel that X has brought you some good luck or presented you with an opportunity in a *timely* or synchronistic manner.

QU: Will the guys at the Apple Store be able to repair my computer ?

samantha

Fish - Bear

Clover - Rider

You'll get along well, you will feel that X has brought you some good luck or presented you with an opportunity in a *timely* or synchronistic manner.

BrightEye

Clover - Rider

Ship - Fish

I'm getting that they might have to send it a broad for repairs or will have to import certain bits, both of which will be costly.

What do I need to know about x today?