Faeries' Oracle (Froud) - Favorite Card

Kaz

7 - singer of intuition

the emotional atmosphere of the card is one of peaceful, balanced flowing energy, stretching itself out to infinity.
the physical manifestation of this card is one of harmovy with life in all its aspects and facets.
the mental characteristics i see in the card are the ones of simplicity in complexity. it looks complex, but it's actually so simple.
the spiritual characteristics are peace, healing, harmony, balance and awareness.
the most appealing about this card are the harmony of the colors, lines and shapes, these make the overall impression of the card.
the only thing that might be slightly disturbing is the impression of physical interaction, i see only mental/spiritual interaction. it's so focused in itself in a way, although the complete sense of harmony is there. i know this sounds contradictive, can't explain better.
other impressions: my keywords are harmony found within and going with that flow.

kaz

Sorceress_Jade

Green Lady

Favorite Card – The Green Lady #23

1) The Green Lady is spunky. She’s an average person with true joy de vivre. She’s playful, comfortable, happy, content, and a very much alive.

2) She’s the woman I want to become. What I strive and hope for.

3) I notice she has her dog-like pet with her. Her companion, in the same sort of spirit as herself. He’s there, going about the same business with her. The part I don’t understand, in relation to myself, is the plants. Still looking at that much.

4) There’s nothing that makes me uncomfortable, or is unappealing, about this card. It caught my eye from the beginning. I love that she seems like an older lady, but has that young at heart, blowing raspberries, spirit.

I’m so pleased to have this deck. Even when I was ordering it I had misgivings, and while I was awaiting it’s arrival I worried that I might have wasted the money. But just working with them in the first three exorcises, without even thinking of doing a spread or anything, I already have seen that they work well for me with myself. That’s something special because I’ve never been able to do readings on myself.

I was reading the singing and dancing part, and realized I already do them both to some extent. I dance all the time, at work, under the moon, without music. And I often find myself whistling made up tunes, I get tired of Andy Griffith, lol.

I’m am incredibly pleased with the Author of the book. She’s not over the top, I agree with her whole heartedly, thus far, on her spiritual outlook. It’s refreshing to find someone that doesn’t say: ‘now here’s a spell, you have to do it this way or it won’t work.’

Temperance413

Wow. I really like these cards and I'm so glad we get to study them.
My favorite card is The Faery Who Was Kissed By the Pixies.
#1 the emotional atmosphere is love, and innocense. She exudes that warm feeling you get when youare first in love. The one that makes your heart glow and your head swoon.
#2 This card symbolizes for me that love is possible in all areas of life. All the little pixies are feeling love and so is the faery. So I guess I may be able to find love in some aspect of my life. The real kind, the kind that is unconditional.
#3 Mental characteristics could be as simple as first love or as complex as an extramarital affair. I think it would depend on the circumstances of the seeker.
#4 Spritually I see healing. Compassion and love. I really think this card would symbolize a healing of someones emotional and spiritual side.
#5Most appealing about the card is the look on the faery's face of complete happiness. The pixies are bashful and fun and loving and everyone is happy.
#6 I don't find anything uncomforatble about the card.
#7 I get the feeling that all of the pixies and the faery's are watching over each other. they are each others protection. they all look onto each other with love and acceptance and I feel a cloak of protection about the card.

Butterfly

Jimilyn, I've always seen the little guy as being protected by the rich magical folds of her gown, just how the card itself makes me feel!

Spasticgirlie

I have got to say he isnt my favorite but I am falling in love with this card I guess you could say. Ever since it was mentioned on least fav cards anyways =) This card that I am talking about is the Rarr. I just think that he is so cute!. I dont know. I am not a very energetic person, in fact I am mostly tired. Maybe it is cuz the Rarr is just so energetic. Hehehe. I just thought that I would share that with everyone!

Jewel

The Singer of Intuition (7)

Kaz I saw your post and wanted to tell you that I also love this card. It is so serene. I saw a lot of what you saw in it. I also love the colors and the flying bird shape I see when I look at it. It gave me the impression that one could soar through the sky. Mentally I found it real in tune with meditation and the quiet mind where the intuition can come to the forefront. Great card!

SherryZoned

The Green Woman

My most appealing came out as the Green Woman:

1 My first impression at a glance is Funny Sarcastic...ECCENTRIC..in a good way. It is like she is saying I told you so..In a nice way..

2 solitude, back to nature...More of a simple life as in back to nature..I do not think she is simple.

3 complex yet simple

4 awareness...not a conventional teacher..more like a giving advice there when you need her but learning on your own teacher

5 funny sarcastic

6 horns from the head

7 after all of that I had to go back to this after I was writing things down for my unappealing card: She doesn't care what she looks like..She is happy just being her!

Sorceress_Jade

Green Woman

Redwood,
I love your interpretations of the Green Woman. I could feel everything you were saying, and a bit of it seemed like what i had wanted to say but didn't have the right words for.

Beautiful.

Do you feel as though she is what you aspire to be, or are becoming?

SherryZoned

Sorceress Jade, actually right now a bit of both...Which I am very pleased with..Specially I am starting to become happy with what I am...Who I am..How I look and feel...Since getting this oracle and doing the cards.. I have noticed such a change in myself and I still have not even done one reading besides those first 3 cards...I LOVE THIS ORACLE!!

. When you were saying you didn't have the words for it...I had to ask my mom for the word eccentric...I couldn't for the life of me figure out the word..it was pissing me off..I kept telling myself it started with and E and that was it..I even put it down in my journal that I could not think of the word...Then my mom said Eccentric before I could even finish explaining the word I was looking for...then of course as moms go...she said "what would you do without me?" of course I mumbled a few things under my breath LOL luckily my mom has a good sense of humour.

Kirali

Fav card

I hope it's alright for me to join in! I just got this Oracle last weekend and I really like working with it!

and so without further ado!

My favorite card is Himself :)

1. The emotional atmosphere is sensual, soulful, loving, demanding to know why I'm bothering him with such a petty thing as thinking that he's lovely

2. The physical manifestations are sexuality, romantic partnerships

3. The mental characteristics are he's complex, highly intelligent and wise and he's versatile.

4. The spiritual characteristics are he's soulful, compassionate, the perfect mate/partner.

5. The most appealing characteristic is that he's extremely sexy and handsome.

6. The uncomfortable thing is that he makes me nervous, like I should have a *good* reason for bothering him.

7. His eyes are so deep that they just draw you in.

--Kirali