Travelling Faeries Log: Round 2

Jewel

YAY they have made another leg of the journey!!! Enjoy them Faerylvr!!!

a_shikhs

Yayyyyy Faerylvr!!! :D You got them really fast. woohooo.. :) Have fun with the faeries and do share your fae experiences. :angel:

faerylvr

Faeries out to play... today's card for me... (2 popped out)...

Awakening Your True Self and Kick Up Your Heels:

Their message: Seems pretty simple (although I am sure it isn't), that I have not been allowing who I truly am out to play and once I can do that I will have a grand time and be able to "kick up my heels". Letting go is a difficult thing. I love who I am, but the profession I am does not always allow me to be that person to the fullest extent (as Jewel and I have discussed before). The further up the "ladder" of education I climb the more I have to tamp down my own personality and temperment (not to mention my clothes, my cards and my own personal time). As a teacher I at least had 3 or so months in the summer to "be me", but as an administrator (and working summer school) I only get the odd weekend or so. Also, because of the moving around adminstrators do I have to always be "on guard" because I have to meet new colleagues and make "that impression". So, now that I have ranted a little, I guess the message would be to not tamp myself down so much, that people would like who I was even if it was the "wilder me" and I would be able to relax and enjoy myself a little more.

Since this is the first time I have gotten to work with the travelling pack (and it goes away next week to Jewel) I will try and post again later today...

Jewel

faerylvr said:
Since this is the first time I have gotten to work with the travelling pack (and it goes away next week to Jewel) I will try and post again later today...
~Jewel looks for the post, then at Faerylvr and giggles~ guess the second post got lost :D

faerylvr

Identity theft took precedence... I have a police report now and have alerted the credit bureaus so I can play again.

faerylvr

Totally lost my last post...

The two cards for today are: Creative Expression and Be Honest with Yourself... this is truly an amazing deck. I have been thinking or writing a short story/novella this summer as I have some spare time at the summer job I have taken (a lot of spare time). I am actually trying to talk myself out of it, thinking I am not creative enough to do it. These two cards seem to be telling me something different. As I meditate on these two cards I can see where the story starts and ends, I just have to come up with the belief in myself that I can flesh out the middle (Jewel, mermaids and faeries ;) ). I think I may have to invest in this particular set at some point. They have been right on and have agreed with my faeries in the questions I have asked separately.

faunabay

faerylvr said:
Totally lost my last post...

The two cards for today are: Creative Expression and Be Honest with Yourself... this is truly an amazing deck.

Isn't it great? I love my Healing with the Fairies deck! I use it with the Healing with the Angels all the time. They are two of my decks I will NEVER get rid of!! I'm so glad they're working well for you too!!

Jewel

faerylvr said:
I am actually trying to talk myself out of it, thinking I am not creative enough to do it. These two cards seem to be telling me something different. As I meditate on these two cards I can see where the story starts and ends, I just have to come up with the belief in myself that I can flesh out the middle (Jewel, mermaids and faeries ;) ). I think I may have to invest in this particular set at some point. They have been right on and have agreed with my faeries in the questions I have asked separately.
You MUST NOT talk yourself out of anything!!! You must release this creative energy and let me read it when it is done! I would love to read your story/novella! I am here to give you moral support, I know you would do a fantastic job! Don't hold yourself back. Listen to the faeries, they would not lead you astray on this.

faerylvr

Alright... my time with the faeries has come to an end. I am sending them today to JEWEL.... (hehehe).

I pulled one last faery for the road and it was Look Inside Yourself. These faeries have been very blunt with me about where I need to be looking for answers and what I should be doing with my time right now. I don't need to look very far and I certainly shouldn't be playing all those on-line games (I should be writing and working with tarot).

I have enjoyed them (shall have to buy my own deck now) and send them with faery kisses and a little dust to my mermaid friend.

Alta

So glad you enjoyed them faerylvr. I was surprised, did not expect to like them as well as I did. :D Still think the Froud Faeries have a big edge on any other faery deck though.